Blackberry App's

Shelly Star x x

Morning everyone,

Just seen a post on the iphone and thought i'd post one about blackberry's now.. Can you get the minimins app for the blackberry? or is it just the i-phone?

Im due a upgrade Monday and i cant pick what phone get i really want a b/berry but i just cant afford the contract for a iphone it's so expensive!

So just doing a pro and con list hahaha x x

The Minimins app isnt available on the BB - yet but its coming.

Id definitely recommend a Blackberry I absolutely love mine

I have the minimins app on android, its a great app!

I know i defo want a blackberry just bugs how everything is iphone related!! Aghhhh hahaha ta ladies for ur help :) x x

I have the BB Bold & LOVE it! Hubby has the Torch, & I honestly didn't believe that anything could be better than the Bold, but it is. The Torch is sweeet! :D

There isn't a Minimins app, but I can access it as normal on a webpage on my BB :)

Any sign of a BB app yet?

Yes please! would make life easier :D

JustmeGemmy said:
I have the BB Bold & LOVE it! Hubby has the Torch, & I honestly didn't believe that anything could be better than the Bold, but it is. The Torch is sweeet! :D

There isn't a Minimins app, but I can access it as normal on a webpage on my BB :)

Love my torch!!

Hi everyone

I too am thinking of getting a Blackberry. Although i am currently on a pay as you go contract and don't spend loads per month so dont really want to get one of the expensive contracts. I have seen the Blackberry curve 8520 for around £15 per month which has enough mins, texts and internet for what i need. However, I don't know of anyone that has one. Hubby had the Blackberry Bold which I really like, hence the want for a blackberry but I was wondering if anyone has the curve.

Thanks

I have the curve, and it rocks! I went contract and the bb came for free - now I don't know how I ever coped without it! lol £10.21 a month 1GB internet, 250 texts, 50 minutes, full BB services (free messenger, apps etc) plus unlimited Virgin to Virgin minutes :)

I've had a few BB's and the truth is iPhone is the one as my current handset is the longest I've ever kept without any glitches

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

omg i wud love a minimins app on my blackberry

i too have blackberry 8520 curve with virgin costs me 15quid a month and with that i get-

100 mins
500 texts
unlimited internet and email
and free bb messenger

right bargain if u ask me altho im a txt addict and can do 500 txt in just 1 week lol

so im gnna upgrade an extra 5er fr unlimited txts

xx

I'm upgrading soon & am going to to go for a BB. I'm struggling to decide between the bold & the torch. Has anyone had any problems with either??

Ive got a Torch and I just love it. Best phone Ive ever had

Did you all know you can get a BB icon for your profile if you want to share your BBM pin with other Miniminers :)

Oooh, I didn't know that! :D How do I do that?

I'd get the Torch if I could change my BB, it's beautiful! Bigger screen too :D

Back