Blackpool Help

Hi everyone, I am on day 2 of LL and I am doing okay apart from the odd headache. I am due to go away to Blackpool in less than 2 weeks. I have told my friends that I won't be eating or drinking. I will be hard but I know I can do it. 1 main problem is my friend goes mad when I say I won't be eating or drinking. Has anyone else found this a really difficult scenario? I won't come off it for the weekend as to do so would be stupid. I am sick of being fat and everyone telling me that I look okay and that I am big boned anyway. I am not!!!!!!!!!! Lol. I've only got fat over the last 5 years. I really can do this!

Just stand your ground and say no, you want to improve your health and energy levels and this us the only way to do it! Explain how important this is too you and how much the support your friends offer will get you through it and how you appreciate that support including from her/him!

People will always have opinions about the diet, but you have to decide who I'd on control of your life, you or your friend! Be firm but strong and explain it in detail I think you may get the result you want hun xxx good luck this plan really does work xx

Hi.

I agree with LadyT!! you are making this choice not your friends and they should be happy to support you!! Xx

Back