Blades4life Slimming World Food Diary - Good/Bad I will report lol

Have you done any sort of 'theme' for the playroom? :)

i don't tend to drink much fluid except coffee mainly:rolleyes:
or maybe some diet pop, now and again during the day at work

It pretty much is santas grotto lol i have been trying to drink more water but only had two pints today and that was not long since lol the living room is red, silver & black :)

It pretty much is santas grotto lol i have been trying to drink more water but only had two pints today and that was not long since lol the living room is red, silver & black :)

Pictures?? I wanna see you 'red & black playroom' lol xx

Well just been to sons nativity, so proud of him xx only thing is im now sat in local community centre and eaten a fry up x total not in syns so hoping i do have a loss tomorrow x on a better note i can now fit into size 14s which last week i was still struggling so at least im losing inches lol xx

Well done on fitting into the 14's! Brilliant !:)
It always seems that just before weigh in , we feel or have these 'naughty' moments?!
Must be inner self sabotage probing us :D
Hope you still get a loss x

Well done on fitting into the 14's! Brilliant !:)
It always seems that just before weigh in , we feel or have these 'naughty' moments?!
Must be inner self sabotage probing us :D
Hope you still get a loss x

Thank you xx

Well just been to sons nativity, so proud of him xx only thing is im now sat in local community centre and eaten a fry up x total not in syns so hoping i do have a loss tomorrow x on a better note i can now fit into size 14s which last week i was still struggling so at least im losing inches lol xx

Ooh Yehy for size 14 you jammy git lol xx

Sorry peeps for not posting like promised x been really busy and am disappointed to say ive gone off track for 2 days. Not overindulged a lot but food i had as not been on plan :( would ideally like to still lose a pound this week to get my club 10 award but whether i can pull it back or not is a different matter lol x

Sorry peeps for not posting like promised x been really busy and am disappointed to say ive gone off track for 2 days. Not overindulged a lot but food i had as not been on plan :( would ideally like to still lose a pound this week to get my club 10 award but whether i can pull it back or not is a different matter lol x

Don't worry too much, we all have times that get in the way, get back on track and you never know you might have a nice surprise at weigh in x

Don't worry too much, we all have times that get in the way, get back on track and you never know you might have a nice surprise at weigh in x

I hope so x havent got another oopsy day till 13th & 19th now lol

a little bit of time to get some 'damage limitation' in then :D

Yes lol xx still i aint learning my lesson though x my friend just fetched my sons birthday cake round and a piece of that. Goping i can be good till weigh in on Thursday now lol x

Don't fret hun...its life :) I've had several 50/50 days but sometimes that's all we can manage x

Aye such is life lol xx got awful stomach cramp now though lol

Back