Blades4life Slimming World Food Diary - Good/Bad I will report lol

Hiya lovely xx you have a lovely shape. Bet you're really chuffed :)

Hey Claire x How are you, aint seen you on my diary for a while lol Yes I am really pleased with how I am looking :D

Decided I best keep a diary again lol although knowing me I will forget a few days in, decided its more a life blog then a food diary lol

so todays food was

Breakfast - large white breadcake (hexb & 6 syns), bacon (2ish syns for oil) & tomatoes

Had no dinner :(

Tea - Chinese beef stir fry with noodles :D

Snacks - Homemade choc (6pieces = 6 syns lol) Made by kids so couldn't say no lol

Drinks - Coffee (normal & flavoured), tea

Total syns - about 14 :/

Hey Claire x How are you, aint seen you on my diary for a while lol Yes I am really pleased with how I am looking :D

Hiya :) I'm okay been busy and just not got around to making time for me. I've been flirting with diets and have kept my weight in check but need to knuckle down. Have missed Minimins and you

Hiya :) I'm okay been busy and just not got around to making time for me. I've been flirting with diets and have kept my weight in check but need to knuckle down. Have missed Minimins and you

Must admit what with family gatherings and then bloody kids and hubby being ill recently i aint been on here as much as ive wanted to be x

Glad to hear you are ok and well done keeping on track with your weight x

Aye gotta admit i love this site but my fave bessy mate on here has got to be you :) have missed our chats and rants lol x

Well with a declaration of friendship (and it's mutual :) ) i better get back to Minimins and I'm going to give SW another whirl :))

Aye Slimming World is kinda my world food wise lol x Here if you need ought :)

Where are yoooou x

Back