Blades4life Slimming World Food Diary - Good/Bad I will report lol

Hello, I'm here to subscribe too :) I like stealing peoples ideas lol :)

Another good day & even had some chocolate within syns :D

Total syns - 8.5 :D

Breakfast - Strawberry Liberte Yoghurt (1 syn), Orange

Lunch - Chicken & coleslaw (1 syn) sandwich (2 slices from 400g wholemeal loaf - hexb) & 0.5 tsp marg (0.5 syn)

Drinks - Tea (milk from hexa), coffee

Tea - Quorn Sausages (2 syns) with SW chips & mixed veg

Snacks - 4x lime vodka chocs (4 syns)

Always thought quorn sausages were free but looked and they say 1 each :(

I think it depends on the Quorn sausage, there are low fat frozen ones that are free - I think?

I think it depends on the Quorn sausage, there are low fat frozen ones that are free - I think?

I got them outta freezer at Aldi lol so assuming they are xx

image-1152486416.jpg

I think it is these that say low fat on them - to be honest am not an expert - but I have about 3 different types of quorn sausages in the freezer and not sure which I got from Aldi x

Cheers :D Best bet is to calculate them on SW website lol

OR if you use FB....there is a syns allowed page where some one has gone to immense effort to list almost every product in 'files' with syn values....and even updating things with new plans....think they got Healthy extras on there too...really useful :)

Thanks xx the ones I got were synned lol xx

sounds good!
I am going to attempt a tomato & basil soup in my new soup maker .....hopefully it will be better than my butternut squash soup attempt!

Aye its in the SW calendar from last months issue lol xx What happened to your butternut squash soup lol

I overdid the stock - made it too strong i think , tasted just like an oxo!:eek: was disgusting! :D

Oops lol SW recipes sometimes can be challenging

yep, sometimes!
was prob more like i didn't read how much water to how many stock cubes! :whistle::giggle:

Look at me with the Bolognese in slow cooker lol

Subscribing Blades... Thx for all your support so far x

Back