Blades4life Slimming World Food Diary - Good/Bad I will report lol

hope things calm down for you soon ! x
Good luck for weigh in!
sounds like you enjoyed yourself anyway , that's the main thing:D
Good luck with your challenge :)

I'm ok thanks :).....been having mini binges myself(well one major one!- as you will see of my weigh ins in my sig :D...then lost the gain, but prob have another gain this sat:rolleyes: , having a bit of a dodgy time trying to stay on plan!....getting there slowly though :D

Yes must admit I did enjoy all the naughty food I had especially my chocolate birthday cake hehe.
I think we both need a good kick up back side to get on it this month in fact I think you should join me on my challenge lol x

Yes must admit I did enjoy all the naughty food I had especially my chocolate birthday cake hehe.
I think we both need a good kick up back side to get on it this month in fact I think you should join me on my challenge lol x

Chocolate cake...:drool: :D

Yep, i reckon a kick needed too :D

That sounds like a plan ....so after this saturdays weigh in....2 lbs a week?.....hmmmm....that would mean 8 lbs for me by weigh-in of 2 april :)
sounds doable :D
and that would make me almost into the 10's too :D

You're on! :8855:

:hide: ....did i just say that ? :D

Chocolate cake...:drool: :D

Yep, i reckon a kick needed too :D

That sounds like a plan ....so after this saturdays weigh in....2 lbs a week?.....hmmmm....that would mean 8 lbs for me by weigh-in of 2 april :)
sounds doable :D
and that would make me almost into the 10's too :D

You're on! :8855:

:hide: ....did i just say that ? :D

Right that's it then we are both aiming for the 10 mark :D

Quite excited now lol xx

And if either of you need a kick I'm just here warming up my boot ;) :p

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ive gained half a pound lol xx actually happy as after bad week i had i thought it be worse x

Lol SJB :D

Half a pound..... That's good !
Hope I haven't put much more in than that this sat!
Fingers crossed :D
Then.... Game on LOL x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes too right lol been invited for a meal out tonight for a 70th but having chicken pasta salad and using a few syns on a pint of fosters :)

Enjoy the meal out!
Chicken pasta salad sounds a good option!
Fosters? ....:D

Yes fosters lager is only 6.5 syns a pint so had two of those then went onto pepsi max :)

Not too bad food wise - everything was on plan x My son was sick again in early hours so am now panicing every night that he wont wake up vomiting :( Hes fine during day though so makes no sense xx
Making homemade shephards pie tonight for tea and brisket for tomorrows sunday dinner :D

hope your son gets better soon x
I used to find when mine were small , when they were ill, it was always at night they turned for the worse, but percked up during the day!....weird :D
Food sounds lovely....what time is dinner? :D

I somehow managed 1 lb off this morning at weigh in!...i'll take it! :D

hope your son gets better soon x
I used to find when mine were small , when they were ill, it was always at night they turned for the worse, but percked up during the day!....weird :D
Food sounds lovely....what time is dinner? :D

I somehow managed 1 lb off this morning at weigh in!...i'll take it! :D

Yes it is weird how that happens lol Dinner be about 6pm xx oooo you are beating me already lol xx

Lol I must admit I have spared naughty things because I want to win lol xx

same ere i hope i lose 3lbs this week to get next award xx we will do this x

Back