Blades4life Slimming World Food Diary - Good/Bad I will report lol

Well done, that's brilliant news!

Well done, that's brilliant news!

Think I'm only member at my group that on 2 occasions as only lost 0.5lb but been overjoyed lol Last week coz I thought I had gained or maintained and then this week because it got me my club 10 award lol :D

Looks good :)
I was going to make a curry this week at some point, might try it in the slow cooker too, good idea :)

Egg, tomato & mushroom bake

[h=3]ingredients[/h]
  • 800g large potatoes, peeled and cut into thick chips
  • Low calorie cooking spray
  • 6 plum tomatoes, halved
  • 4 Portobello mushrooms, thickly sliced
  • Salt and freshly ground black pepper
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 tbsp dried parsley, to garnish
[h=3]method[/h]
  • Preheat the oven to 220°C/Gas 7.
  • Place the chips in a saucepan of lightly salted boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes. Drain thoroughly and place in a medium-sized shallow baking dish. Spray with low calorie cooking spray and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
  • Add the tomatoes and mushrooms to the chips and toss gently to mix. Season well and bake for another 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
  • Remove the baking dish from the oven and make four wells in the chip and vegetable mixture. Break an egg into each well, return the dish to the oven and cook for 5-6 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
  • Garnish with the parsley and serve.
Tip: For a meaty version of this dish add some lean chopped bacon (1½ Syns per 25g on the Green choice).

Finally sent it you lol xx

Instead of plum toms I just used chopped and instead of Portobello mushrooms I used normal ones lol

You are very welcome x just making chilli for my lunch :D

Well i managed to resist the food on my daughters buffet this evening and had some cooked ham, orange & a fat free yoghurt instead :)
Was still low on syns so had a options belgium choc brownie :)

So here is todays food....

Breakfast - 2 slices wholemeal bread (400g) with 2tsps choc spread (3 syns)

Lunch - SW chilli con carne with basmati rice

Tea - cooked ham, orange & fat free yoghurt

Drinks - tea, glass of milk (hexa), hot choc (2.5 syns)

Total syns - 5.5 syns :)

Well yesterday was low synned and not enough food :( got bad headache like a weights on my head and a sore throat too :( finding it hard to swallow :(

Well yesterday was low synned and not enough food :( got bad headache like a weights on my head and a sore throat too :( finding it hard to swallow :(

Uh oh!
Sounds like you're coming down with something!
I've just been ill past few days, flu like thing.....not good still not quite over it....but it put me off my food for 2 days....not good :(

Hope you get better soon, ideally before Christmas! xx
If it's something like we all had it'll take 4 days to start to even feel a bit more human!

Uh oh!
Sounds like you're coming down with something!
I've just been ill past few days, flu like thing.....not good still not quite over it....but it put me off my food for 2 days....not good :(

Hope you get better soon, ideally before Christmas! xx
If it's something like we all had it'll take 4 days to start to even feel a bit more human!

Im ok apart from tiredness last night and this horrendous sore throat :( my headache keeps comin and going xx

Well pleased to report i have resisted bad food lol i was craving chips and cheese then birthday cake but decided i have 2 days before weigh in so going to be good so had a mini fry up and a fat free yoghurt instead x have had 5syns per day since friday so flexi syning tonight so i can have 2-3 bottles of budweiser. Will then go back to 5-10 syns for my last 2 days :)

Well pleased to report i have resisted bad food lol i was craving chips and cheese then birthday cake but decided i have 2 days before weigh in so going to be good so had a mini fry up and a fat free yoghurt instead x have had 5syns per day since friday so flexi syning tonight so i can have 2-3 bottles of budweiser. Will then go back to 5-10 syns for my last 2 days :)

Yay a massive well done xx

Yay a massive well done xx

Thank you xx ended up having 2 bottles of bud and let my hubby have last one xx its pork today for tea which reminds me its a slow cooker recipe so should really start it but im snuggled up on sofa with kids so dont wanna move lol

Having bloody cravings for birthday cake again lol i want to try and lose as much as possible before my weigh in on wednesday. Ive had my cheese for brekky this morning with toast so thats now ticked off list but still i keep wanting some birthday cake lol not usually like this but think its coz its that time of year and usually im scoffing mince pies, xmas cake and having a few tipples. I can usually gain 7lbs over xmas. I said to hubby the festive eating wont officially start till xmas eve tea time and even then ive planned on a curry and rice within syns lol

Ive managed to curb the craving x found some strawberry and vanilla swiss roll and for a portion its 5.5 syns so ive had that with a cuppa :) only thing missin was the icing but i dont mind :)

Ive managed to curb the craving x found some strawberry and vanilla swiss roll and for a portion its 5.5 syns so ive had that with a cuppa :) only thing missin was the icing but i dont mind :)

Have you ever tried making a fatless sponge? No idea how many calories it is? And what about using Philadelphia extra light and a little bit of icing sugar or something to make a low fat cream cheese 'icing' for your cake? X

Do me a favour and add some of the slow cooker recipes you are doing :) xxx

Back