Blasted Snow

Well i didnt make my meeting tonight, all the schools are closed and my meeting is held in a school thought it was unlikely they wud open just for the meeting, plus the leader doesnt live very locally so i thot prob wudnt be on. The snow is above my knee now, about 4 inches above the knee actually so screw that going down for the meeting when it was prob cancelled!! Feel like im going off the wagon a bit tho :S i think its the weather, i just want stodge and nothing else will do...trying my best tho!

My meeting was cancelled :(

I'm so upset (am I right to be) maybe she didn't have enough people to help her, but I know she lives local-ish as she has a local dialing code as part of her phone number..

I was so looking forward to going, and wanted the meeting to be on so badly.

There were 6 of us in the car park of the hall they use, trying to ascertain whether the meeting was on or not, luckily mu hubby had the leaders number on his weekly WI card and someone with credit gave the home phone number a call..

Here's to hoping I lose at least 3 lbs next week as need to lose more cause I missed one weeks WI due to the weather.

Dam weather, and I usually like snow.

Oh well at least my hubby and I saved 12 odd quid (feel sorry for those of you on monthly pass who have to pay no matter what)

I'm really getting sick of the snow. I came home from Uni the other day and couldn't up a street near my house, the car was just sliding everwhere. Thankfully Uni lectures have been cancelled tomorrow. I've got to work tonight, It's only five minutes away so I can walk there no problem but it's going to be so cold when I walk home at 10pm. So not looking forward to it.

I think ww should reimburse something for monthly pass holders, if their meeting is cancelled. The snow is really bad where i live but the meeting was on this monday and i hope its going to be on next week, the meetings are the thing thats keeping me 100% on track.

I think ww should reimburse something for monthly pass holders, if their meeting is cancelled. The snow is really bad where i live but the meeting was on this monday and i hope its going to be on next week, the meetings are the thing thats keeping me 100% on track.

Thats why I'm glad I have not invested in a monthly pass yet (which I was meaning to do weeks ago)

Other thing is that when I go to meetings they give out trackers, and what with there being no meetings for some, where are people supposed to get there trackers from. I personally hate just writing it on any old piece of paper (I'm fussy like that)

Only consolation is that I picked up an extra tracker from a meeting two weeks ago, so got a spare to see me though this week. Gona have to remember to pick up a couple extra spare trackers (if possible) to keep note of what I'm eating during the week, just incase another meeting or two get cancelled before the year is out..

Last edited:
Back