blehhhhhhhhh!!

BlackRose

Gold Member
So feeling somewhat up and downy this week. Feel like I'm losing the LT high. Even though I wore a pair of trousers today that a month ago didn't even reach my bum. I'm afraid of geting to that stage where I feel too cocky and start messing about, which I usually do to mess up diets. I really want this! I really want this! I can see myself getting there and feeling healthy and looking good. LT has made it seem like this time, success is actually within reach.

How do I think myself out of this self destructive pattern I always allow myself to succumb to?

I'm feeling so close to breaking and with no reason! I'm not hungry, I'm not bored with the diet but I do this to myself.:cry::cry::cry:

Rose x you made a step ther already because you haven't broke the diet you have only thought about it. Can you recognise any of the feelings or any events that trigger it...look at the inspiring comments you give to others...you believe in their ability to get through their blips and low points....I believe that you have the ability to get through yours...we are women :D

You are going to do this, you are NOT going to sabotage yourself, we believe in you. Have you got a little mood box or book? If not put one together, a list of your goals to remind yourself why you are doing this, pics you like of yourself, pics of clothes you want, whatever will remind you of why you are doing this.

Have you got a treat box with nice smellies etc so that you can pick a nice treat when you feel low?

I'm not good at this, but you will be ok xxx

you can do this - you havnt given in, only thinking of it. You will feel great if you dont and bad if you do! :)

Rose - you WON'T break this diet cos I will kick your butt!!!!! You are normally upbeat and positive....you are now having a glitch....nothing more!

We all have days of thinking will I.....won't I? But the weighs ins keep us going....

I found my weakest time was a day or two after weigh in.....the high of weigh in would leave me and I would become fed up......but I would struggle on till next weigh in.....by saying to myself....OK.....I will decide when I stand on the scales at the next weigh in I will decide if I will stop or not.....then I would weigh in and be thrilled for another few days.....so just keep moving along like that and before you know it you will be saying .....Gosh I've 8/10 weeks done!!!!

You CAN do it hun!

I find when I feel the urge to give up (and I get it every day), I look at my 'before' pictures and imagine how I felt when I was that big...not good at all. And then I think of how much better I feel. That feeling my dearest Rose is what keeps us all going....you can definately do it and coming on here and sharing is the first step for you to break your pattern of breaking diets. Dont worry about it, have a nice bath or something and think thin!

xxxx

I have really noticed allot of LT dieters have are emotional upheaval, dont have the answers hun, just think we get all mixed up, and never know if we coming or going...its really strange...having a moan and worrying seems to be pretty much normal on LT ...lol...how crazy, you will be fine tommorrow, you watch...you will...keep going, just take one day at a time!:)

I have really noticed allot of LT dieters have are emotional upheaval, dont have the answers hun, just think we get all mixed up, and never know if we coming or going...its really strange...having a moan and worrying seems to be pretty much normal on LT ...lol...how crazy, you will be fine tommorrow, you watch...you will...keep going, just take one day at a time!:)

Lol, it's like alcholics anonymous with the 'one day at a time'...its good advice though!

My favourite thinspirational sayings are:

'the more you drink, the more you shrink'

'think thin and you will be thin'

'every day is an achievement'

I feel sorry for the people having to live with us LT'ers at the moment...we're all having a tough time. I think the horrible weather has a lot to do with it though.

Lol, it's like alcholics anonymous with the 'one day at a time'...its good advice though!

My favourite thinspirational sayings are:

'the more you drink, the more you shrink'

'think thin and you will be thin'

'every day is an achievement'

I feel sorry for the people having to live with us LT'ers at the moment...we're all having a tough time. I think the horrible weather has a lot to do with it though.

lol...well said... i at least we are all in the same boat!!!...usually i am a very self motivated, positive person, and on this i sometimes feel like i am an emotional wreck!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hang on in there Blackrose. You said you've messed up diets before so try to recall how you felt about yourself afterwards - probably not very good. Now think about how fabulous you'll feel when you get to goal and just fous on that next weigh in.

You CAN do it!

Peggie xx

Thanks everyone! Truly -thank you! I'm still going - WI in not for another week so hopefully it'll be a good 'un! I do feel better today. You are all exactly spot on -we ARE all in the same boat. We DO all have down days and I have to remember that the only way I'm going to succeed this time is by ignoring those fat goblins and breaking old habits. Its back to the 'get thru the day' soap bag with me!

LUV MY MINIMINS LAYDEEZZZ!!!

Rose - you WON'T break this diet cos I will kick your butt!!!!! You are normally upbeat and positive....you are now having a glitch....nothing more!

you are an inspiration to such a lot of people - me included - that we hate to see you down. you know that sabotaging yourself isnt' the answer - however you feel now, you'd feel 100 times worse. Keep your pecker up!!

I'm really pleased you're feeling better today BlackRose - onwards and upwards (or downwards depending on how you look at it)!

Back