Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

:talk017: :wow: :party0019::party0011::party0011: :party0011: :party0049: :party0049: :happy096: :happy096: :happy096: :party0038::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :grouphugg: :grouphugg:
& most of all:girlpower:

FAN BLOODY TASTIC DARLING!

All your hard work from the weekend has paid off, sticking to SS was so worth it!

FANTASTIC!

:talk017: :talk017:

:party0019::party0019::party0019:

:party0011::party0011: :party0011: :party0049: :party0049: :happy096: :happy096: :happy096: :party0038::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :grouphugg: :grouphugg:

Whose a clever girl then????.....lol :D

Very well done Jenni, you have done fan-tab-ulous and look great.....:party0011:

Enjoy maintenance and eating 'real' food....... no more muffins then???;)

Here are some virtual flowers to celebrate.....:flowers::happy096:

Oh yeah and one last thing......

:talk017::bliss::bliss:

TOTALLY, TOTALLY, TOTALLY

AWESOME!!!!

:wow::wow::wow::happy096:

You look amazing and deserve all the happiness in the world!

I've taken the liberty of attaching this wonderful photo of you in that incredible Saturday night outfit for anyone who isn't sure how tiny and beautiful you look now.

Thank you, again, for your thoughtfulness yesterday which has pride of place on my mantlepiece as I type.

Much love, darling!

Attachments

• Jennie.jpg
    Jennie.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 213
Bl00dy amazing lovely girl!!!! i'm so chufffed for you.

Be prepared for some tricky times ahead though honey, now the hardest work begins. You can do it though chic!!!

WELL DONE YOU XXXXXX
well jennie it bought tears to my eyes reasing it but i knew you would do it xxxxx:party0023::party0023::party0023::talk017::talk017::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman:

:wow::wow::wow: I feel humbled in your presence, you must be so proud of yourself.
Words don't seem to be enough to congratulate such a great achievement.:happy096::happy096:

Wow Jennie, I am absolutely thrilled for you, so glad I logged on and checked in before bed

Go Jennie Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so glad I logged on and checked in before bed

Me too!:D

Way to go Jennie! Wish we'd had scales in the rooms at the weekend - we could have celebrated with sparkling!!! (water that is:rolleyes:)

Oh, and give up muffins??..not from the ecstatic look I saw when the hotel cooked one for you!:p

:character00238:Well done!

So happy for you.:D

You really are an inspiration to us all

I want to be like that football commentator years ago when Brazil (I think!) scored;

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are amazing.
Well, well done.
And that picture Sharon's posted- hecky thumps.
You were beautiful before and you're still beautiful now.

Back