Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

((((HUGS))))

Oh dear, oh dear, I couldn't just read and run. I feel your despair. I think your va-va-voom and mine have run away together!! If there's one crumb of comfort I can offer, speaking from experience, you have to hit rock bottom before you haul yourself back up again. Last year I scraped the bottom of the barrel in spectacular style, I really excelled myself in finding the lowest scumbag in Europe. What did I do? Well I ran away (obviously) :rolleyes: I've piled on more llbs and lost £'s so I'm living proof that running away's not the answer. I sincerely hope that things improve for you soon. xxx

I've not run away, yet... Just got no energy to do anything. Hopefully got an interview this week but right now I just keep crying and sleeping. Diet has gone right out of the window. I seem to have lost my sense of humour too... I'm just a fat miserable, moaning mare!

Well Jennie i haven't been there all the way through but i followed you retrospectively all the way through and i can see you have your friends here again for you ....

you are incredibly strong I've seen that but this will be enough to put anyone back...

I do hope you have just mislaid your va-va-voom and lost it completely.

Hoping you get your va - va voom back soon!

Hi Jenny, its been a long time since I have been on here and just wanted to check up and see how you are doing, I really hope that things have got better for you and that you have managed to find a job? Thinking of you sweetie xxx

Hey hun, back on here after a little break so just wanted to check in and see how you and things are... Hope all is ok your end xx

Hi everyone. Hope its okay to join. I'm starting slim and save and moving from cambridge diet as heard good things about sns. Anyone else doing it?

total loss = 39 lbs

Starting all over again... Again...

Not really sure how to begin - suffice it to say, I've regained almost all I'd lost & feel utterly miserable as a result. Shed loads has happened over the years and I can't believe it was 8 years ago that I started the original journey ... But here I am... And if I can figure out how , I will amend my diary title and try to make sense of how I got here ...

Not really sure how to begin - suffice it to say, I've regained almost all I'd lost & feel utterly miserable as a result. Shed loads has happened over the years and I can't believe it was 8 years ago that I started the original journey ... But here I am... And if I can figure out how , I will amend my diary title and try to make sense of how I got here ...

Hi FFF - I'm having a bad day too - just broken a 21 day sugar detox, not losing weight, can't stop eating. Just infuriating.

Anyway this isn't about me, it's about you. Welcome back, I guess I'm sorry in a way you are here because you have regained some weight but I'm always happy to have a new buddy.

When you've had a think love to hear what plan you will follow etc

Cat x

I'm 20 pages into your diary - you are hilarious! Really hope you start posting again :)

@blondcat which diet are you doing at the moment??

The last 4 days the diet that involves eating 2000 calories of sugar each day. Sigh.

But generally speaking calorie counting and 2 days low call target 500, generally 800 !!

But for the next 9 days I'm doing the forever living clean 9 detox.... Urgh....

I thought that. You exercise a lot too don't you. I'm running a lot and I'm ravenous!!?

Yes, I do a lot of exercise - totally addicted.

My problem is I eat when I'm not even hungry. There's so emotion involved, just such a grazer. And when I binge it's not because I'm sad or celebrating I'm just like screw you healthy eating I'm going to eat everything!!

What do you do mini?

Back