Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Hey Jennie, I think we're suffering from the 7 stone itch!!!! I want to eat like never before, it's really overwhelming. It's knocked me off my feet as I've been so strong and focused up to now.

Where on earth has it come from, it's odd that we have both lost the same weight and in the same weeks and we're both feeling the same right now isn't it?

I'm thinking I'll have to move into Management this week as I am away practically every weekend in April and it'll be my last birthday in the UK and somehow it feels wrong celebrating it with a glass of water and a shake :eek: Heads all over the place I can tell you!

Hang in there though Jennie and if you ever want a kick up the bum to keep you away from the fridge I'm happy to do it :D

Truffles? Please tell me more they sound fab!!!

Kath xx

Wow Kath, you are doing bloody brilliantly!!!! What an amazing loss and not much more to go now!!!! If you do decide to eat then please be careful because it's a very difficult thing to do after such deprivation of a VLCD. I went a bit crazy after introducing food and started bingeing and have only just got back on track after months of mucking about!!! Is it worth coming off the diet when you've only got a couple of months left before target??? From my experience i'd say no it's no worth it, but your decision at the end of the day.... Please be careful :eek:)

Wow Kath, you are doing bloody brilliantly!!!! What an amazing loss and not much more to go now!!!! If you do decide to eat then please be careful because it's a very difficult thing to do after such deprivation of a VLCD. I went a bit crazy after introducing food and started bingeing and have only just got back on track after months of mucking about!!! Is it worth coming off the diet when you've only got a couple of months left before target??? From my experience i'd say no it's no worth it, but your decision at the end of the day.... Please be careful :eek:)

helloooo :)

I don't want to come off it, just move into management. It's a bit long winded, but I'm moving to Australia this year so some of my very dear friends I will not see for quite a few years. Lots of leaving do's and weekends away are consequently being booked as everyone wants to do their 'last goodbye' their way if you know what I mean. That's why I want to move into management and try and do an altered version of it so that I don't just start eating as I used to and undoing all my hard work :)

Would love to hang in there til I get to goal weight but it's just not feasible plus the fact I really am happy at a size 16 at the mo, didn't dream I'd get there but I have. After management I may do something like GI or WW to get the last couple of stone off but there's no major rush. This week I should move into the overweight range and hopefully never see the obese range again!

Just wanted to add in here Jennie - I've changed my mind for the 1 billionth time and I'm sticking with SS'ing for now so I'm still on the journey with you chick :D

Although I'm going extremely loopy at the same time :silly: :silly: :devilangel: :blahblah:

...what a lovely man to remember you so well from before and saying such lovely things to you!! Is he single? hahahaha
'fraid not, but he is lush ! lol ;)

Cos he is a fecking man thats why. We women have far more common sense and everything else for that matter. Hope the rest of the day goes better and you dont get too hungry Pam
lololol Bless him, he found a way to do it without counting them so it got done in the end and all I have to do is go and get the extras so I am a lot calmer now.. the rest of the day was ok, just tiring. :)

After job 1 I went to the post office and then got to job 2 just in time. Busy all afternoon then mad drive in blizzard conditions to the banner people and arranged for that to be amended and possibly 2 more new ones to be made - gonna try and blag those for free ;) Well, if you don't ask you don't get, eh! Finally got in about 6.30, had soup and a muffin and then shot off to Ailsa's for weigh in. Got there bang on time (7.30) got weighed..

I lost 4.1lbs this week - which takes me squarely into the 15's at 15 stone 12!!!!! hee hee hee.. a gnats wotsits off 7 1/2 stone.. and now a safe weight for my skydive, so have whacked off an email to get that sorted out and will let you know!! wooohooo I'm gonna fly!!! lololol ;)

Am really pleased and can now head firmly for the 8 stone mark and then down into the 14s for the first time since I was 17 years old!! (must dig out some old pics to see what that looked like, although I have a very different shape now!!).

Delivered programmes on the way home (hence the lateness of posting) and chatted to my sister and am going to be a section leader at Luton Carnival at the end of May!! :D Can't wait, will be in charge of a Samba Group I think! How cool will that be!! (starting the prayers for a sunny day now!!!!!) lol

Delighted to say, she's finally wised up to the pleb she was seeing and is knocking it on the head with him this week. Hurrah!!! So.. we shall both be footloose and fancy free when we hit Tobago in June :D :D :D

Right - just had my soup and, as my Zoe has put my blanky on 2 hours since, am off to toast nicely to sleep in a few :D

xxxxxxxx

Hey Jennie, I think we're suffering from the 7 stone itch!!!! I want to eat like never before, it's really overwhelming. It's knocked me off my feet as I've been so strong and focused up to now.

I have no idea what it is!! Although TOTM arrived today so that might have been part of it! Dunno though - but it is DEF getting harder! Sorry you're going through it too :( hang in there though - not far for you now :D

Where on earth has it come from, it's odd that we have both lost the same weight and in the same weeks and we're both feeling the same right now isn't it? Yep.. I was thinking the same..

I'm thinking I'll have to move into Management this week as I am away practically every weekend in April and it'll be my last birthday in the UK and somehow it feels wrong celebrating it with a glass of water and a shake :eek: Heads all over the place I can tell you! know what you mean, but think hard about it, only a few more weeks and you can get into the maintenance thing from an 'at goal' perspective. I'm busy every weekend til heaven know when. lol. It is different though coz you are so close now it must be much tougher..

Hang in there though Jennie and if you ever want a kick up the bum to keep you away from the fridge I'm happy to do it :D thanks hon - same offer here for you too!!

Truffles? Please tell me more they sound fab!!! make up a choc mint pack to the same consistency as the muffin mix and put teaspoonfuls on a non stick teflon sheet and shove in freezer.. they are lush.. make you feel like you are sort of eating cold chocs :D I add psyllium husks to the mix too which gives them more volume and texture but it could be an aquired taste! :D The rest of the pack I make into a muffin
Kath xx

Hi Jennie, glad to hear ya had a lovely Mothers day...oooh a hot holiday in winter, delish something to look forward to :D once your back from Tobago of course....oooh i'm so jealous lol :jelous:
Hi Caz, sorry not been on your diary (or anyones) of late - hopefully catch up soon!! Not sure where we (me and Zoe) will go in the winter.. but it will be bargain basement but hot! Join us! lol !!

Would love to hang in there til I get to goal weight but it's just not feasible plus the fact I really am happy at a size 16 at the mo, didn't dream I'd get there but I have. After management I may do something like GI or WW to get the last couple of stone off but there's no major rush. This week I should move into the overweight range and hopefully never see the obese range again!
whoops didn't spot this before opening gob! lol Fab news about the move and understand your reasoning now.. will be cheering when you get to 'overweight'!! :D Well done Kath. Have you got pics we can see???

Just wanted to add in here Jennie - I've changed my mind for the 1 billionth time and I'm sticking with SS'ing for now so I'm still on the journey with you chick :D

Although I'm going extremely loopy at the same time :silly: :silly: :devilangel: :blahblah:
whoops again! LMAO :rotflmao: good call honey!! lol know what you mean about :silly::devilangel::blahblah: tough times eh ;)

Hiya Jennie

That's absolutely brilliant, you're just doing amazingly well, you are a star.

Great news about your sister too, def. better off without him, you'll both have such a fab time in Tobago - ooh I'm jealous, it sounds wonderful.

Night night
xx

Congratulations Jennie on your fantastic loss! You are doing so well, keep it up!

xx Julia xx

Hi Jennie,

Absolutely brilliant loss. Well done. :D

Can you believe you're in the 15's? Isn't it amazing!! I so love dropping down below that stone marker, it's so nice!

Although I seem to have been in the 14's for a very long time. Looking forward to the next stone marker but can never work these kilos out into stones very well lol

Can you imagine in a couple of months you'll be in the 13's!!! How amazing!! Just think what you'll be by the summer!! Woohooo!!

Back