Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Just realised - you loose 3lbs next week and thats over 100lbs... OMFG..... WOW!!!

Just got your PM - am worn out so will reply tomorrow - glad your sounding more upbeat.......

BTW I am not obsessed with bottoms ..... its just I think this smilie is soooo funny...... :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Lots of love

Huge congrats on that brilliant loss- you are doing amazingly!Fingers crossed the Doctor says no to the Darth Vader mask of doom now- may the force be with you!
hee hee.. 5 months ago I wouldn't have found that funny , but now.. yeah, am hoping that when I tell him (allowing 1.7lbs of poetic license) that I've lost 7 stone.. he will take his damn mask and shove it somewhere other than on my mush! ;)

Well done Jennie You are a Star!!!!
I am so glad something has gone well for you today. I hate to see you so upset as you are usually so bubbly. You write so eloquently that when you are down I just want to give you a big hug to help the pain go away.
thanks Pam, it was the tonic I needed. :) Will be going to bed dreaming of getting down into the 15's and possibly size 20 jeans very soon! :D
Im assuming your 'not overdoing it' means no more than the allowed amount of pickles......;) lol, mad bint! lol :giggle: :rotflmao:
Hope you get on OK tomorrow - feel sure they will discharge you.....:D I hope so! Let's face it, I'm not gonna have that flippin mask unless they make me! ;) (stroppy mare eh.. lol)
Chat soon..... off for an early(ish) night myself....! night night, sweet dreams xxxx Lots of love

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
...words can't express how happy I am for you.....that visit tomorrows only going to be a formality, I can feel in it me bones, no way they're gonna get that mask on you woman.

WOO HOOOOOOOOOooOOOOOOOoooOOOOOooOOOOOOOO
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
hee hee... :thankyou: lovin' all those wows! :)

Just realised - you loose 3lbs next week and thats over 100lbs... OMFG..... WOW!
good grief - never even spotted that!(maths NOT my strongest point!) lol :eek: Not counting on losing 3 next week but hopefully within a fortnight :D

ohh over half way, thats bl**dy fantastic, you must be feeling reaaly good about yourself & in your health.
lets just call you "super fading Jennie" by brum you are going to be so hot !! watch out anyone in Brum that night, the girls are on their way !!!!
xx:)

OMG FFnF, what a loss this week, just nipped on at work so have to be quick and cant do anything fancy, but, WELL DONE!!!!!

Well done Jennie,

You must feel great and the hard work vindicated being over half way, so close to 7st and the 100lb mark.

A testament to iron willed determination and staying on plan.

Hope it goes well at the Docs today - even the most dour of medical people will be staggered at you progress.

WELL DONE
that is great and just the boost you needed huh!!
what a great feeling halfway there wow ffnf you inspire me everyday to keep going !
you should be so proud of yourself , even in the face of everything you have just kept going .....wow really really inspiring for someone like me who is an emotional/comfort eater
well done again
nat xxxx

Good morning Jennie - what a fantastic weight loss, well done that's absolutely brilliant & just what you needed to boost your spirits.

You've shown amazing strength sticking to your diet when everything else has been going to pot in your life and it's paid off big time. And almost half-way through your journey. Wow - you are a star.

xx

Attachments

• star.jpg
    star.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 91
Just wanted to say WOW! or :wow:.

You are having a magnificant journey and so getting there.

Dizzy x

ohh over half way, thats bl**dy fantastic, ...watch out anyone in Brum that night, the girls are on their way !!!! x:)
hee hee... can't wait for Brum (think we should warn them about all us girlies descending on them in 4 weeks time;) ):confused:

OMG FFnF, what a loss this week, just nipped on at work so have to be quick and cant do anything fancy, but, WELL DONE!!!!!
:D :D :D thanks Vicky - you are one of the ones on here that inspires me to keep on keeping on!

Well done Jennie, You must feel great and the hard work vindicated being over half way, so close to 7st and the 100lb mark. A testament to iron willed determination and staying on plan. Hope it goes well at the Docs today - even the most dour of medical people will be staggered at you progress.
cheers Mindless :D and well done on your fab loss again this week!! :D Dr was dead impressed and took his 'imaginary' hat of to me! :)

WELL DONE.that is great and just the boost you needed huh!! what a great feeling halfway there wow ffnf you inspire me everyday to keep going !
you should be so proud of yourself , even in the face of everything you have just kept going .....wow really really inspiring for someone like me who is an emotional/comfort eater .well done again nat xxxx
thanks nat.. very kind words :), let you into a secret.. I too am/was historically an emotional/comfort eater.. for some unknown reason I'm not any more!! (think this place is my new food! lol) :)

Good morning Jennie - what a fantastic weight loss, well done that's absolutely brilliant & just what you needed to boost your spirits. And almost half-way through your journey. Wow - you are a star.xx
as ever a huge :thankyou: MD :D (am OVER halfway now ;) ) hee hee hee... wonder if I will start running down this last bit ? ;) you know how children try to run when they can only just walk.. lol.. will need to watch out for that! ;) Thanks though. I was dead chuffed and even more so this morning.

Just wanted to say WOW! or :wow:. You are having a magnificant journey and so getting there. Dizzy x
:giggle: :clap:

I went to hospital this morning up in Leicester (via dropping Zoe off at college - having shown her how to make a chicken salad wholemeal pitta packed lunch).. and got there early. Went in and met the man himself... he looked at the file and said "hmm, you are very tired aren't you" and I just grinned and said " nope, not any more! You're looking at my first sleep questionnaire.. not the one I just filled in" so he looked at the new one.. and then looked at me square in the eye and asked "what's different between then and now?" and I beamed at him and said.. "I've lost 7 stone!" :D :D :D :D lol

He looked very shocked so I gave him my passport photo and told him about the diet.. and he pretened to be lifting a hat off his head and said "if I was wearing a hat I would take it off to you" . :D He then showed me the results of my tests way back last spring when I was first diagnosed with Sleep Apnea.. and he explained how my oxygen levels had dropped dangerously low and my heart rate and been highly erratic.. and that I definitely (back then ) needed a machine. He then showed me the results from December and explained that the 3 stone I had lost by then had changed everything dramatically but that I was still borderline... and then.. he looked in my throat and asked me more about the diet and the weight loss and simply smiled and said.

"Well.. you have healed yourself. You should be very proud of yourself. I'm discharging you, no point in seeing someone who is perfectly well! " We shook hands I couldn't stop grinning, thanked him and flippin near enough skipped to the secretaries desk and handed over the discharge notice! :D

As soon as I got outside I rang my mum - she is so chuffed. Then as I drove home I remembered the place on the A6 in Desborough that does the Rigby and Peller bras.. and I stopped in there on the way back, got fitted... they reckon I am now a 38FF!!!! (down from last new bras of 40H)... she told me that I shouldn't expect to lose too many more cup sizes and that she thinks the smallest size I am ever likely to be is a 36 as she could feel me ribcage!!!! LMAO... I was on such a high!! lol I bought a lush bra which isn't as high at the front as my current ones.. and I love it!!! Not sure if they did fit me correctly or not, but loving the shape this bra gives me! ;) So.. off to Louise's Boutique tomorrow after work to get fitted there again too and buy at least one more new bra for the next couple or three months!!

Told Zoe this morning that I'm going to have no shame in Tobago in June and saggy skin or no, am going to wear a bikini for sunbathing in and get me belly tanned for the first time in over 20 years! lolol (will be wearing sarong of course!! and prob shorts.. lol) but figure that, as the only person there I shall ever see again will be my sister, so what! Sod the rest of them!

Asda are flogging bikinis in up to a size 20 for £3 a throw at the moment so I'm going to get a couple in an 18 as June is 3 months away I reckon I should be in an 18 by then. If not, I will hang onto them and only have lost £6 so not the end of the world! :D

Must go now... got to get to the gym.. might put old bra on.. don't want new one getting all sweaty.. lol :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ohh.. also... had an email about my CV from an old school friend who works for a large bank in London... asking me what I would like to do! SO.. never know eh?

Rang agency yesterday.. didn't get that job with dodgy hours.. they changed the job they wanted to fill and filled it internally!! lol

Also - sis rang last night, I thought she was quiet - she's been very ill out there! Had to go to hosp - severe chest and throat infection! Her 'fella' is still lying to her and not paid her money back... and we've organised a birthday lunch for our mum on March 9th... I must book the table (am taking my soup with me ).

Right - got to run! (well, walk fairly briskly - can't imagine I shall EVER run!!) ;)

Am so pleased today. Can't wait to tell Zoe and Sarah later! :D

hope all are having a great day xxxxx

i am soooooooooo chuffed for you hun, thats a real health benchmark to show the impact this diet is having on you (says she in medical speak :giggle: :giggle: )
no more Darth Vader jokes for you, or threats !!
good on the shrinking boobies too.
all in all sounds like you've had a totally uplifting day (oops no pun intended there ;) )
hope you had a good work out, i need to :whoopass: & get myself back down the gym too
xx:)

Fan-bloody-tastic!!!! How wonderful to know that your diet has had such a positive impact on your health (on top of all the obvious health benefits). that's really good news, am chuffed for you.

Keep skipping all day today (in your gorgeous new bra) :D

xx

Chuffed for you really I am! That was a really memorable visit to the doctor for the very best of reasons. I'd love to get measured for bras now just guessing at my size now. We deserve to be well fitted in the best of underwear don't we. Only read half the post as popping out for school run but wanted to comment as I am so pleased for you. You really do have every reason to be proud like the doctor says.

Bye for now Jennie.

Dizzy x

See, I told ya the visit to doctor was only going to be a formality, chuffed for ya, 7 stone is an almightly amount of weightloss, so its brilliant news all round.:D

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

a) for the stupendous weight loss
b) for curing yourself
c) for doing 2 whole posts without mentioning you know who!

Proud of you honey!!!!!!

Catch u later...

Loads of luv n hugs

Hi there - just wanted to say a huge well done on your fab weight loss this week :D

....and also on being discharged from hospital - amazing weight loss - well done......wish I'd seen his face when you told him you'd lost SEVEN STONE :eek: bet it was priceless !!!

take care...

love

Debz
xx

i am soooooooooo chuffed for you hun, thats a real health benchmark to show the impact this diet is having on you (says she in medical speak :giggle: :giggle: )
no more Darth Vader jokes for you, or threats !! good on the shrinking boobies too. all in all sounds like you've had a totally uplifting day (oops no pun intended there ;) ) hope you had a good work out, i need to :whoopass: & get myself back down the gym too xx:)
lol, thanks honey, nope, no more darth vadar jokes.. am so so soooo delighted. I've done what I started this diet to do.. although that doesn't mean I'll stop now.. oooh no... another whole heap of weight still to go AND.. when my prescription for exercise runs out (in about 5 weeks), if I haven't got a job in London then I've decided to join the gym as a full member and go early in the mornings or after whatever work I may be doing by then.. the gym is so good for me Cheryl I feel better when I'm working out. Today I wore all my new stuff too and the lady who works on reception grinned at me and said, gosh it's falling off you , what a difference! (I think it helped that the top and trousers were size 20 whereas previously the top was 24 and the bottoms were 28 !) lol I'm keeping the trousers along with my other 2 "before" sets of clothes, so that when I get to the "after" stage in the gym I can compare fully! Might just get pics taken and then have a ceremonial destroying ceremony.. lol .. but that's way in the future!! (September/October approx).

Fan-bloody-tastic!!!! How wonderful to know that your diet has had such a positive impact on your health (on top of all the obvious health benefits). that's really good news, am chuffed for you.
Keep skipping all day today (in your gorgeous new bra) :D
xx
hee hee.. I've been walking around with a big cheesy grin all day! lol Zoe loves the new bra (not the colours but the fit and style). She could see a difference straight away so clearly, even if it isn't the right size, it has made a positive difference! I am so delighted with the health improvements this loss has given me.. normal BP again, discharged from hosp, no sleep probs, no breathing probs, not depressed.. foot doesn't hurt half as much (although limping at the mo due to cold & damp weather I think) and generally "feel" healthier! The diet has all the vitamins etc my body needs so it's (body) probably enjoying that for now! lol :)

Chuffed for you really I am! That was a really memorable visit to the doctor for the very best of reasons. I'd love to get measured for bras now just guessing at my size now. We deserve to be well fitted in the best of underwear don't we. Only read half the post as popping out for school run but wanted to comment as I am so pleased for you. You really do have every reason to be proud like the doctor says.Bye for now Jennie. Dizzy x
Oh you MUST get fitted for a new bra - it is one of THE best feelings when you put it on! The difference is instant! You SO deserve it!!!! Get yourself to a decent bra place and do it!!! :D You won't regret it! ;) (nor will hubby ;) ;) )

See, I told ya the visit to doctor was only going to be a formality, chuffed for ya, 7 stone is an almightly amount of weightloss, so its brilliant news all round.:D
hee hee.. I know ya did.. don't mind lots of "I told you so's" today :D :D :D

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
a) for the stupendous weight loss
b) for curing yourself
c) for doing 2 whole posts without mentioning you know who! Proud of you honey!!!!!! Catch u later... Loads of luv n hugs
lol, thank you :D :D will pop over to your diary in a mo and see what you've been up to! ;)

Hi there - just wanted to say a huge well done on your fab weight loss this week :D ....and also on being discharged from hospital - amazing weight loss - well done......wish I'd seen his face when you told him you'd lost SEVEN STONE :eek: bet it was priceless !!! take care...
love Debz xx
LOL, thanks Debz. He did look a bit stunned (I'd never seen him before). he was genuinely pleased though and very congratulatory (not only that, it means that I've saved the NHS a fortune and freed up a mask for someone else who needs it!!) :D (might use that as part of my pleading tactics when begging my local NHS trust for surgery for sagginess at the end of all this ;) :D

Sister has rung again to tell me she has booked us into self-catering accom for our hols.. so that's good news too, and she's loads better. Zoe is happy coz I've made her BBQ chicken salad for dinner and promised her a sweet n sour stir fry for tomorrow.. (all calorie counted).. so it makes it easier for her to stick to her diet. She's keeping a record of all food and cals. Weighing out cereals... and I bought her some low fat rice pud in individual pots and low fat custard too (plus good old muller lights) so she can satisfy her sweet tooth too.

I've told her I think 1000cals a day will mean she will lose quite well and stay healthy too. She is asking if she can do SS with me.. She's old enough but I don't think she will like it much.. we'll have a more serious talk on that this evening and , if she is serious, then when AAM ends I'll let her try it out and see how she does.. if she sticks to it then I don't have an issue (other than financial) about it. I know its healthy and I know she will get instant results too! :D

When I rang Sarah and told her about Dr she was really really happy for me.. also told her about bra and she told me I am smaller than her now!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: PLUS.. (and this is NOT nice news) she is getting her tongue pierced next week! I've pleaded with her for months not to get it done.. but she is adamant.. so.. next week she is going to get it done.. :( oh well.. she's 20 in June and did warn me she would do this,.. lol.. I'm NOT keen though.. lol.. she has promised this is the very last piercing she will ever have!! (ears done lots, nose and lip so far!!).. She's so beautiful I can't understand why she wants to look like a bloody pin cushion!!! lol Still.. it's her body, her life, her decision (although I might drug her and get out the pliers when she's home at the end of the month ;) ) lol

OMGoodness! I just had a call from 'Eric' !!!! Apparantly it's his birthday!! (lol, I didn't realise and I didn't recognise his number either... lol... long since deleted from mobby and not recorded anywhere else!) He rang to say he was having a lovely birthday and had enjoyed the wine I gave him (I gave him that as a house warming back in... um... was it November ????? ) lol whenever.. lol.. it was weird talking to him again. I wished him a happy birthday and he brought me up to date with his news - ex has sold former marital home so he's buying a house now, kids doing well, work manic as ever and out with mates to celebrate birthday, also told me his diabetes nurse has told him off for putting on weight (again).. lol.. he asked how my diet was going.. LMAO so I told him.. I can't repeat his response but it was full of expletives.. lol... so that was fun!

I said I had to go now (I didn't but what else is there to say!) lol and wished him a very happy birthday and good luck in the house buying etc etc :D

Weird blast from the past.... no rekindling of any type which was very good. :D

........................."Well.. you have healed yourself. You should be very proud of yourself. I'm discharging you, no point in seeing someone who is perfectly well! " We shook hands I couldn't stop grinning, thanked him and flippin near enough skipped to the secretaries desk and handed over the discharge notice! :D .......................

Say no more - says it all

Brilliant news and carry on skipping as Sid James would say

Back