Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Glad to see you're back and posting - for a couple of days there, it was awful quiet.

Good for you on the diet - not easy when all are around stuffing their faces.

Hope monday brings further proof of gravity lessening its grip

Hectic day today (again) posting this now and then bed.
Went for an early weigh in as was passing Ailsa's on my way home from visiting friends so rang on the offchance, and, bless her, she said 'come on over' so I did.

I lost 2.7lbs this week (not bad for 6 days!) and that takes me over (just ) the 100lb lost mark!!

I really hope this coming week I can shift another 2.2lbs as that will take me into the 15's!!

Will try and respond properly to all tomorrow but mad day looming and not looking forward to it at all .. oh well.. needs must etc etc... still.. I've had a brilliant day and am delighted to have lost the 100lbs!! :)

Night night all.

xx

OMGG.....100lbs is fantastic, sooo happy for ya, well done...now get to bed, we're both breaking curfew here, but you've got new job tomorrow don't ya, where as I've just got me normal routine...

again, fair dues to ya, such a milestone to cross..xx:D

hubby just can running downstairs to see what was wrong cos i involuntarily shouted "f*cking hell!"

had to explain i was looked at ur b4 & current pics LOL.

well done! u honestly look like ur b4s daughter. bugger me!!

100 pounds
now that is just brill:wow: :scale: :superwoman: :clap: :bliss:
well done to you, hope i can do it too
natalie xx

hay thats fab news Jennie,
:wow: :wow: :wow: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

:wow:
100lbs off - absolutely amazing. What a star you are :)

Attachments

• star.jpg
    star.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 148
100lbs?!?!?!?! Wow that's is truly remarkable!!! And in such a short time too!! That's like 200 hundred packets of lard!!!!!!! You are such a star girlfriend and i SOOOOO can't wait to meet you a week on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Jennie, 100lbs is an amazing loss, you have done so well. I've managed to lose the plot since being ill, but starting a fresh tomorrow after a mega binge today! Hoping Ailsa will forgive me on Wednesday! Keep up the good work mate, you're very inspiring. x Julia x

Omg that is bloody amazing, how long has it taken you to lose that amount......I am speechless. I have just looked at the photos too you look totally different, so much younger too.....wow what a great inspiration thanx xx

Ooohh! Well done! 100Ibs ... wow! :D

FABX

hey look 100 lbs down and your diary just hit 100 pages ooooohhhhhhhhh cosmic!!!!!!!!!
nat xxxxxx

Just hopping on very briefly - missing you all! Was so tired yesterday was in bed and asleep by 9.30pm
Will try to catch up tonight but have to work on my talk for Thurs! First afternoon at new job went very well -feel much more positive about it now. Chuffed about the 100lbs off but have confession to make about after last post!

Went to fridge and ate approx 200cals of chicken, gave the rest to dog and put a sliver of cake in mouth and immediately spat it out (yukk.. dog got that too).. the moment it was in my mouth I was screeching in my head "what the F are you doing????" so.. it went.. instantly! Chicken prior to that was totally an emotional reaction to something. No excuses. Broke the diet. Ate chicken. Didn't devour the whole pack but could've! Thank GOD I have a dog! He was very pleased! I've asked Zoe not to bake any more cakes at the moment and if she does to not leave them in fridge. Not her fault - totally mine. Glad I didn't eat it but was damn close! Had spent the day around food and was very very very tired and a bit emotional after Pub Quiz and visits to friends. So.. totally back on track yesterday morning. Not beating myself up but very very wary now that this is dangerous territory. Last night when got in from jobs (6.30pm) I dealt with festival business then took a deep hot bath, got into me pj's and snuggled up on sofa. Had a lovely long chinwag with a gorgeous mate. Then went to bed and (had put leccy blanky on an hour earlier) slept like a log (and through the alarm!) but woke up feeling very good at 6.30 in time to run Zoe to college this am, and get into office for 8.30 (just). Off to next job at 12 so literally hopped on here to update a tad. THanks for ALL good luck messages. Means a lot to me. I'll get to reply to all these wonderful messages by the end of the weekend and will update on my sis, my mate who had stroke and my ever-manic life! Lots of love xxxxx

Oh Jenny, I just wish you could bottle some of your energy and sell it to me, lol I just dont know how you fit so much into your life. You are wonderful.
Forget the chicken, that is in the past now. As for the 100lbs - that is mega - well done !

Back