Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Hi Jennie

Good luck for your weigh in laters can't wait to hear your result :D:D

Well done girl you are doing great xxx

Wooohooo! Just got home from weigh in .... lost another 5lbs!! Almost fell off the scales in shock! Am thrilled as that makes 26lbs in 24 days and gets me down into the next stone marker... albeit X stone 13lbs... still it's in there and looks so much nicer on her scales... lol

So, dashed from weigh in to torture chamber - I mean - Salon and had my brows and legs waxed... had a lovely chat with my waxing lady (formed a really good friendship with her over the years) and she was delighted with the weight loss almost as much as I am!

So... another week done... another to face... but at least this time I don't have a rally to cope with - just a BBQ and cake sale... which I have organised... so it's pinny time this afternoon as HWSNBN has informed me that the cakes I froze and then decorated and defrosted, were as good as when freshly baked... so... I know what'll be filling my freezer until tomorrow night and then I will be sitting decorating them all to take to pub Saturday morning and try and raise some hard-earned for the Air Ambulance..

Happy Days indeed - although sitting here looking at HWSNBN with his long face whilst deeply absorbed in the telly (no surprise there then) - doesn't make me feel particularly happy...

Ah well... baking always makes me feel good so... time to get baking!

Go Jennie :bliss:

6 dozen fairy cakes and a very aromatic kitchen later and I was a much happier girlie... chocolate buttercream and lemon buttercream made too, and biscuit dough ready to be rolled, cut and baked... and all the cakey decorating bits ready for this evening too.

Was hoping to ride Hattie to work this morning but overslept! Bah!

Really pleased about weightloss and had a couple of folks comment to me that they can tell when they saw the photo of me and Hattie..

I'm rather pleased but realise I have a long way to go, but I am almost 2 stone nearer to my goal now than I was 3 weeks ago... so ... teeth gritted, choc mint muffin for lunch when I get home... and it's all systems go for a relaxing afternoon on the bike, and evening decorating cakes and baking biccies in readiness for the mayhem that tomorrow will undoubtedly be.

Oh.. and HWSNBN has just told me he broke the loo seat this morning... but in his words "it attacked my leg so I have to get you a new one"... to be honest I thought it was going to break soon as I noticed a hairline fracture on it some weeks ago... lol

Happy Friday folks!!

So pleased - car almost fully loaded, sun is shining, biscuits all baked this morning and kitchen clean and tidy - just have to shower, and dress and squeeze all these cakes into my car (you should see it, couldn't fit even the teensiest bag in there now!).. and then it's full steam ahead for the event I have organised! Am a bit nervous as no idea how many are going to turn up... plus... not sure if you will remember the nasty woman at the bike club - not sure if I gave her a nickname but for the purposes of my diary I shall call her Ursula... so... Ursula has continued to give me a right hard time until this week when she seems to have had a total personality transplant! Worrying eh? It's a bit unnerving to say the least and I am very much on my guard!!!

I've had NO support for the event from her and her "followers" at all and then out of the blue she is all smiles and nicey nicey...

Wonder is she's ill.... anyhoo... I've got to spend the afternoon with her so I will be on my guard and I am sure that afterwards she will revert to type... I know, I'm such a cynic but if you knew her and the way she has treated me over the last few years you would be telling me to make sure I watch my back too!!!

Here's hoping we make plenty of dosh for the Air Ambulance today! Will post piccies later whilst recovering with a pint of iced water... rock'n'roll eh? lol

Still 100% on the diet and feeling good but impatient to lose all this damn weight... oh.. and Hattie's seat was sent off yesterday to get scooped out so it's lower so I will feel much safer riding her... I am sure that being able to reach the ground with more of my foot will give me the confidence boost I need to get some miles on her! Very exciting stuff! She's a lush bike! Droooool! lol

Hope you all have a lovely day! Thinking of K & J especially today as I think it's tough times ahead for them, and big hugs to Hope xxxx

Great job, another 5lbs gone great. How do you resist all those cakes you bake ? I would be drooling just at the thought of eating one.:sigh:
Hows the new bike running? Do you have any pics of it?
Have a great weekend.:D

Thank you - I'm still thrilled to bits about the loss and the bike! I just resist them - not sure how - but I love to bake them and did loads and we sold almost all of them - will put up photos with this post... also of my lovely Hattie too. Am exhausted now as been up since stupidly early o'clock and need sleeep... hope I get plenty! May need ear plugs in tonight...

Bike is a beauty but I've had to send her seat away to be scooped out to lower her so I can put more of my feet on the ground when I stop... long story,but, I only have 3 toes on right foot and I am missing big toe and one next so, to feel safe I need as much of foot to ground as possible...

Hope you like the photo of her! :eek:)

Attachments

• Hattie.jpg
    Hattie.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 449
  • DSCN5766.jpg
    DSCN5766.jpg
    529.8 KB · Views: 102
  • DSCN5769.jpg
    DSCN5769.jpg
    520.9 KB · Views: 89
Don't like the bike (think youre mad) love the cakes and biccies though!!

Wonderful weight loss yet again well done xx

She's a 600, and she has no seat at the moment as I've sent it off to be scooped out so I can get more of my feet on the floor... Ursula baked some amazing stuff - I think I'm just a fairy cake baker.. lol she made apple cakes, biscuits, muffins and cinnamen things.. I just made lemon shortbread biscuits and a variety of fairy cakes...

Think maybe I should get more adventurous...

Still sticking to diet 100% so looking forward to Thursday's weigh in but the week feels a long one...

You are doing brilliantly honey - as I knew you would x x

We are off on Friday to Turkey and when I return I shall be attempting Slimming World to shift a stone (well a stone at the moment that is lol)

Put your feet up and rest your sore one - have a good Sunday x

Love the bike shaped bikkies!:drool:
How did it go with Ursula in the end? Did she revert to type or has she still been invaded by a nice parasite?:rolleyes:

Back