Bless me Father, for i have synned!

tippex

Well im new, im fat and im starting to lose the willpower ive had the last two weeks, i really NEED my 7lb award this week to keep me on track and its not happening:cry:!!!

Breakfast/Lunch
Wholemeal Bap (hexB)
2 Sausages 10 syns
Brown Sauce 1syn
Butter 4 syns
Tea with skimmed milk(hexa)

Lunch/Dinner:
Slimming World Cajun spiced Chips
Quiche made with celery, onion, mushroom, bacon, peppers, carrotts, chillis and garlic.
Salad of Lettuce, Tomato and Spring Onion
Homemade Coleslaw made with ffffrais

Dessert:
Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries and ff natural yogurt and sweetener.

Water: 2 pints and 1 more will drink tonight.

Bodymagic: Gardening for 2hrs, nothing strenuous!!

Hi there tippex

I'm sorry you are losing your motivation.:(

We all have days when we do that. Mine lasted about 2 years!!!:D:D:D

Just go back to basics, write yourself a for and against
list. I do this when I'm feeling a bit weak (before I head for the cool water of Echo Falls !):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

You can do it, there are plenty of us on here to help you through the tricky bits..:)

thanks sarah-lou!! Its like this-i know what to do, ive done it for the last two weeks and have been rewarded for doing so, now why cant i do it again this week!!?? , Its all about motivation and organisation!!!!

Good advice, ive written that list and there are so many reasons I want to do this, not least a holiday in Italy in September!

Thanks again for the reply!! Do you have a diary?

Hi Tippex,
One thing I have found useful is to write all of my plans on the SW food diary ready for the next weigh in class, it makes it easier for me to know what I'm having for every single meal.
Also I keep a list of "emergency" snacks on the fridge so that if I come in and can't wait for the dinner to cook, then there is always something that can be my "starter"!
You'll get back on track in no time :)

Hiya tippex

Yes I have started a diary it's on this page '7 down 66 to go'. Planning, planning and more planning..

Jeez Louise I'm the bloomin' note book queen.LOL:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I was terrible at planning before, but now I really NEED to lose this weight. (I have a significant ..and unwanted..birthday next year BOO!!!):eek::eek::eek:

I have note books on Syns, menu planners and thoughts for the day.:sigh::sigh: One of the reasons for keeping an online diary..plus it gives my scribbling hand a rest He he..:D

I'm not on here a great deal but I will look out for your diary and give you a gee up when I see ya!:):):).

P.s. Where in Italy are you going? I LOVE Italy.....

day 2

well that was a disaster of a day!! I planned everything down to a "T" and then woke up late and everything went out the window!! I managed to grab a salad bowl and a nimble loaf for lunch as i RAN out the front door for work but sadly, it all still went rapidly downhill from there:

So here it is, my Diary Of A Disasterous Day 2

Breakfast
tea x 2 (milk hexa)

Lunch:
2 Nimble Wholemeal Bread (hexb)
lettuce, tomato, spring onion, black pepper
butter (3syns)

Dinner:
Savoury Curry Rice(free) with chicken and lots of mushrooms.

Snacks:
10 Chocolate Fingers (10 syns)-if not more?
Caramel Square (god knows how many syns)

Water Intake: Zilch, if you dont count 5 cups of tea!

The one good thing which comes from today is the fact that before I would have thought nothing about having another 2 caramel squares and eating the rest of the packet of Chocolate Fingers!!! Yes, Im a complete and utter savage!!

And ive also realised, and not for the first time, that im not a morning person at all and in order to succeed on this plan I must do everything including laying out my and dd's clothes, shoes, keys, handbag, making lunches, setting out breakfast stuff....the night before!! Cos when it comes to having that extra 5 mins in bed or doing something like sitting down to have breakfast, the snuggly warm duvet wins handsdown every time!! So there it is, all in black and white, for all the world to see, named and shamed...you are one lazy sow lol!! :p

So heres my mantra: I WILL DO THIS! It may take me a little longer but Im here for the long haul and I WILL DO THIS, I CAN DO THIS, I MUST DO THIS!!

Nighty Night! Wish me luck for 2moro cos after all, tomorrow is another day!! :wave_cry:

Oh Tippex you made me smile regarding the getting everything ready the night before! I have to do that too for my 2 boys, my baby doesn't take kindly to me running off to get his clothes from upstairs and getting the breakfast going - it's a right pain isn't it!
As for the food, you're absolutely right that if you stopped having the whole packet then that's a step forward. This whole slimming thing does make you stop and think a bit more about quite how much you were eating before, certainly in my case. Back on the wagon today! Hope the rest of the week goes better. Xx

Back