Bleugh...

Emma-Jayne

I literally cannot beleive how sick I feel. I feel like I could actually be sick. I ordered a little top up supply of Lipotrim off Ebay (naughty I know) because I can't make it to the chemist in time this week.

The supply came with 4 flapjacks so out of curiosity I tried one. Peanut. OH MY GOD. I have never tasted anything so vilve in my whole life! I ate it 2 hours ago (as much of it as I could) and I still feel ill. I never even want to look at one again let alone eat one.

Im even more annoyed for eating it because I read somewhere they contain more calories than the shakes? Bleugh. Hate them, hate them, hate them. How do I make this feeling go away?! I've drunk a litre of water since and I wana puke.

xxxx

Never tried them Emma, but hear they are vile.
Stay away from Flea-bay now girl ! lol

Deezer they are just absolutely vile, vile, vile! I don't know why they even bother to sell them. It felt inhumane to eat it. I managed 3/4 and that was in small chunks and really pushing myself. I could not do it. And the sicky feeling stayed until I fell asleep and woke up this morning! NEVER AGAIN!

Elaine-Melanie, people tend to put their left overs on ebay to get some money back from them. However, the people that buy them are people that aren't overweight and therefore cannot buy from the chemist. So prices are actually ridiculous! 2 weeks worth often sells for well over £100 whereas it would cost us lovely lot £72. I bought 17 products for £21 which was actually super good. Hence why I did it. But now I've thrown away 4 items I have 13 products, which is still 4 days so just lasts me until I can get to the chemist. School life is very busy busy busy with all the planning I have to do! Xxx

be careful on ebay luv i have heard there is a lot of fake lipotrim on there :-/ as for those peanut flapjack things i cant believe you managed to finish one hahaha i had 2 mouthfuls of one a while back and was still chewing half an hour later! chucked the rest away and took others back to chemist! they are the devils food they are, like 200 year old mouldy carpet! hahaha x

How sad am I. When I first started the diet I tried a coconut flapjack and thought it was the most disgusting thing I have ever eaten and promised myself I would never eat them again. HOWEVER ... last week I went on a school trip so no opportunity to make the shake so I took a peanut flapjack and actually enjoyed it. Have I been on the diet too long!!!!

lol... apparently your taste buds do alter!!! Don't know if i'll be trying one again any time soon though!! Tee hee!!!

I have to agree with all of you girls.. they seriously ARE THE most VILE flapjacks EVER!!!! Like they've been dug up from some mummies tomb or summat!! :eek: I really do not know how they can merchandise them whatsoever..... yuck yuck yuck...

i would have to loose all taste, smell and sensation in mouth before i would try one again hahaha ;-)

I have tried them both, peanut and coconut and yes I can say they are the worst thing I have ever eaten... Stay well clear, carpit tiles have alot going for them if you have the choice!! Lol

OH Emma they are boggin, i tried 1 a few days ago for the craic, as id heard they were lovely LOVELY MY EYE omg they are stinking...

I would have to of had my taste buds removed to even contemplate trying one of those suckers EVER EVER again! x x x

Is it bad I really want to try one just out of curiosity? Lol x

They're made of sawdust and colouring,

in fact forget the colouring,

just sawdust.

How they can claim these are for human consumption I don't know.

As you can guess, I also made the mistake of trying one, two bites was enough lol :8855:

It's absolutely minging, like chewin rotten, dried cardboard, NEVER again.
I live on the choc, strawberry n odd soups at night to warm me up.
;-)

Back