Bleughh

perfectorchid

Below 190lbs... wohooo
After getting off to a good start the shakes are actually starting to make me gag:jelous: That combined with no heating does not make a happy perfectorchid

I know what you mean, I'm starting again tomorrow, it does get better.

I must remember to get ice, water bottle in fridge, blender, black coffee, more ice ( to numb taste buds) and 3 vanilla packets out.

Good luck have you made it through day 1?

XX

Made it through day 1 but really couldn't finish off the last shake. Having some water then off to bed. I'm prepared for day 3 to be the worst (from what I've read). Been and brought some bottled water to keep in the fridge and need to get a cheapy blender. How you feeling about starting tomorrow?

In a waay looking forward to it as I've stuffed my face the last 2 days, I feel sick.:9529:I cant say that I've even enjoyed what I've eaten just eaten for the sake of it!:mad:

Roll on tomorrow!XX

Made it through day 1 but really couldn't finish off the last shake. Having some water then off to bed. I'm prepared for day 3 to be the worst (from what I've read). Been and brought some bottled water to keep in the fridge and need to get a cheapy blender. How you feeling about starting tomorrow?

Well done on sticking through it at possibly the hardest time of year to stick to a diet ! :)

The best fiver I ever spent in 2008 was on a Tesco's blue stripe value hand blender.... it was a god send for my shakes :)

Also make sure you do finish ALL of your shakes :) LT is a fine balance of calories / carbs / nutrients to keep you in ketosis but not switch to starvation (& therefore retention) mode :)

Good luck & all the best for 09 :) You can & will make goal !

I was exactly the same and gagging terribly for the first couple of days, I started to ensure that the water was cold and i shook it really well in a bottle - this is how I get by, I can only stomach the straw and choc shakes, strawb for breakfast, chocolate for lunch and strawb for tea...no thinking this is it and plently plenty water throughout the day, I get through 3 ltr bottles plus some tea and coffee (black) - you can do it i am only just starting week 2 and its a little better although i did have a day off xmas day. Keep going we can do it!

Back