Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bleughh

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by perfectorchid, 26 December 2008 Social URL.

1. perfectorchid

perfectorchid Below 190lbs... wohooo

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Switched to CD
    After getting off to a good start the shakes are actually starting to make me gag:jelous: That combined with no heating does not make a happy perfectorchid

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I know what you mean, I'm starting again tomorrow, it does get better.

I must remember to get ice, water bottle in fridge, blender, black coffee, more ice ( to numb taste buds) and 3 vanilla packets out.

Good luck have you made it through day 1?

XX

4. perfectorchid

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Switched to CD
    Made it through day 1 but really couldn't finish off the last shake. Having some water then off to bed. I'm prepared for day 3 to be the worst (from what I've read). Been and brought some bottled water to keep in the fridge and need to get a cheapy blender. How you feeling about starting tomorrow?

5. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    In a waay looking forward to it as I've stuffed my face the last 2 days, I feel sick.:9529:I cant say that I've even enjoyed what I've eaten just eaten for the sake of it!:mad:

Roll on tomorrow!XX

6. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done on sticking through it at possibly the hardest time of year to stick to a diet ! :)

The best fiver I ever spent in 2008 was on a Tesco's blue stripe value hand blender.... it was a god send for my shakes :)

Also make sure you do finish ALL of your shakes :) LT is a fine balance of calories / carbs / nutrients to keep you in ketosis but not switch to starvation (& therefore retention) mode :)

Good luck & all the best for 09 :) You can & will make goal !

7. perfectorchid

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Switched to CD
    I will try it was just a case of either leave a little or throw it all back up!

8. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I was exactly the same and gagging terribly for the first couple of days, I started to ensure that the water was cold and i shook it really well in a bottle - this is how I get by, I can only stomach the straw and choc shakes, strawb for breakfast, chocolate for lunch and strawb for tea...no thinking this is it and plently plenty water throughout the day, I get through 3 ltr bottles plus some tea and coffee (black) - you can do it i am only just starting week 2 and its a little better although i did have a day off xmas day. Keep going we can do it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.