blimey!

elizabeth

Silver Member
Started with Food Optimising on November 10th, did really well in my first couple of weeks and then decided to go to four-weekly weigh-ins. Just thought I'd let you all know that on Monday this week, exactly 8 weeks after beginning, I'd lost a total of 2st!! Oh my god! :D

I'm still reeling. I genuinely didn't believe I'd lose much at all, I just wanted to sort out my disastrous eating into something a bit healthier. I'm flabbygasted (pun intended!)

Still have a ways to go yet, but flippin' heck, I'm over the moon.

And so you should be Hun!!!!! Well done on your weight loss so far and long may it continue!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Well done you!!!!

Amazing loss - Your doing great love.

Thanks love, I'm just so delighted I had to shout it! :D

I'm really enjoying eating this way, even continued right through Christmas week, which kind of tells me something has changed in my head. I'm so, so glad I decided to give it a go.

Def sounds like you in the right frame of mind for making changes - Where did you find it - Only on day 1 and still feeling positive but just wandering where is the first place to look when I have my "off day" lol.

brill weight loss...............u defo have your head in the right place at the moment...........good goin...weldone that girl..........:):)

hi elizabeth, can you give me an example of what you eat in a day or even better a week as im doing a free diet plan on sw website and dont know what the food optimising is all about but just reading about your success on it i would like to try it. how much did you weigh at the beginning and how much are you now?

I've been hugely overweight for many years, and as you can guess have tried everything going - I think the difference with Food Optimising is that it just suits me down to the ground. I'm a vegetarian so am doing all Green days obviously, and I do LOVE my carbs. The amazing thing is that I'm losing weight so well on them! I really didn't think it was possible. Interestingly though, a friend of mine was telling me yesterday that she thinks she's read something about some people's metabolisms speeding up on carbs? Has anyone else heard this? I'm wondering if that's what has happened with me, because I'm eating lots but losing at a faster rate than I ever have before with anything else. Strange.

hi elizabeth, can you give me an example of what you eat in a day or even better a week as im doing a free diet plan on sw website and dont know what the food optimising is all about but just reading about your success on it i would like to try it. how much did you weigh at the beginning and how much are you now?

Hello! I started out at 19st 1lbs, and was 17st 1lb on Monday this week. (I need to try and figure out these tickers and things!) I'm eating three good meals a day, generally I have 2 slices wholegrain toast (my 2 hexBs) with either boiled egg or beans for breakfast, then something like cous cous or quorn ham and mixed salad at lunch. In the evening after work I make a huge pan of something like veggie stir-fry with noodles, or fried rice, or pasta with homemade sauce. Then I usually have a banana and yogurt later on as my 'something sweet', I'm not a big fan of chocolate etc.

I've been mainly averaging about 10 syns a day or less, which tend to be used on things like a tablespoon of oil for cooking my main meal, because I don't like the Fry Light stuff. On a Friday evening I have a couple of my favourite Solero ice lollies, as my weekly treat!

I can honestly say I've never once been hungry, and for the first time in years I'm really *enjoying* my food. It's great.

wow well done thats brill you have done fantastic:)

Thanks all, it's so nice to come in here and be able to report that it's actually working really well. :)

I'm going to stick with four-weekly weigh-ins for the moment because I've still got so much to lose, so I shall be reporting again on 5th Feb!

Well done, you have done superb, 2 stone is fabulous, keep up the good work x

:happy096:

Well done YAY!!!! xx

:0clapper:

Back