Blinkies

Hi Gem, hope you don't mind me bumping this thread - I thought the newer members might like the link at the bottom for minimin blinkies to add to their signatures - it's where I get mine from! (as well as the gorgeous Tinkerbell one you did for me!)

x

I'm glad you did because I was getting ready to do it myself!

Apologies to everyone who has requested a blinkie and not received it yet. I was supposed to get them done on holiday but didn't realise I'd have absolutely no net access. Plus, since I've been home I've been working quite a lot of 12 hour shifts (2pm - 2am) and so have been too tired. If you still want your blinkies I'll do them as soon as I can but I have to let you all know that I seem to have less time on my hands of late.

Cuddlyfairy - I know yours was for your birthday and I am so sorry I couldn't do it for you but if you still want one just let me know babe.

Sorry again kids,

~Gem xxx

Sure thing dolly - what did you want on it?

i wanted like a crown or something with like "winner of LPTP thread" like in it somewhere or flashing or something!!

oh and my name on it!! becky so carol cant steal it!!!!!!

Becky - I remember now hun :) lol You're such a cheeky monkey ;)

moanz - what would you want on it? The first few pages of this thread show examples of the ones I make and there are also templates to choose from if you happen to like one of those. :)

OMG you have Hello Kitty ones!! I Love them, any one of those really, i love the 1st pink flashy one? Don't know what to say on it? Hmm any idea? Sorry i'm @rap at this!

Well it's up to you really. Cuddlyfairy has one that says 'in the 9's by Christmas', mine says 'on a mission to be thin' - whatever takes your fancy. Oh, and it'll have your username on it too :) Do you have a particular goal in mind, or a deadline? Perhaps just a mantra that you say to yourself to keep you focused?

Hey Gem, no worries about my birthday one, I've been 28 for a few years and plan to stay 28 for a few more so no rush!!! Lol!!!!!

x

Back