Blinkies

aww thats still sweet though you dont look old enough to have a 17 y o

Becky you are my bestest bestest bestest friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a 19yr old daughter and a 22yr old daughter too!!

If you were not already spoken for I'd throw CC over and let you have King Liams hand!!!

ahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! and a 22yo that madness, id say its nice though that u and kp able to do stuff now together and everything without worrying about the kids!

ahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! and a 22yo that madness, id say its nice though that u and kp able to do stuff now together and everything without worrying about the kids!

We still worry - about what state the place will be in when we get back!!!

Photo of "my baby"!!!

Attachments

• DSCN0163.jpg
    DSCN0163.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 27
they will prob throw a big party!!!!!!!i know when me and my sisters were younger we used to get up to all sorts when parents went away!!!!!

lovely pic of your baby hun :) is he still in school? how about your daughters?

He's at college.

My eldest she's a tescos manager - after going to uni to get an animal care degree :confused::sigh::confused: and middle one is a travel agent.

Attachments

• graduation.jpg
    graduation.jpg
    448 KB · Views: 21
  • 19788553a5627627142l[1].jpg
    19788553a5627627142l[1].jpg
    13 KB · Views: 22
Rainbow bright, I just loved the Ketosis teddy and had to have him for myself because thats just how I feel.
I hope you dont mind.
I wondered if you would also do me the little teddy holding the heart with the words 'Would you look after this for me PLEASE'
Your work is fab!
Lynne x

where can i make a glitter miffy? I love miffy!! which site did you use??

me want want want one now! :D

Rainbow brite, i would love a blinkie thingy, if you ever get bored nthen feel free, im not good at computers, my dd is 6 and shows me what to do!!!!

lol :)

Everyone who has asked for one will get one and will get one before Sunday afternoon. They will be made on a first come first served basis and I will compile another list so you all know where you are on it.

And thank you very much to those who have said they enjoy the blinkies :D That makes me a very happy RB :) xxx

where can i make a glitter miffy? I love miffy!! which site did you use??

me want want want one now! :D

Glitter Miffy? Where? I'll make you one if you like. Just find me the Miffy you want glitterfied babe xx

Hi RB, not it doesnt say anything like that...im confused, The Halloween blinkie will be out of date by the time ive figured out how to do it haha

No idea then chick. Best ask Pierce in the 'Technical Discussions' forum.

kitten kat - in progress...
Purplepixie - In progress...
cuddlyfairy - queued
IrishLaura - queued
flirty40greeneyes - queued
becky85 - queued
wizzbang - queued
canireallydothis - queued

maybe pink glittery miffy letters?? or a bunny glitter - oooh dont get me started on the miffy thing, I have over 50 of the little creatures!

miffy-msblonde.gif

Back