New Starter

skregan84

Hi Guys,
New to Exante and I am aiming to start tomorrow. I currently weigh in at 17 stone 3lb. I was 17 stone 10lb but managed to lose a little over the last few weeks by watching what I eat. I have always started diets and lost a stone or so before losing motivation and going off the rails. This time I have hit rock bottom and so I feel more determined than ever. I have two young children and I am starting to notice that they are getting affected by my weight. It's the little things that have started to get me down like when we go to the park and they automatically ask their dad to go and play with them or when they want to do something and say that I won't do it with them as I am always tired. I have realised that over time they must have heard me give them countless excuses due to my low self esteem and confidence that now it must be ingrained in them that daddy is the active one who will do most of the fun stuff with them. Tomorrow I will hopefully give it my all and not fail! I am going on holiday on August 11th so I am hoping to have lost a stone by then. Fingers crossed I can do it this time!

Hiya welcome!!! You can do this, I am the same as you, two kids and dad always does the fun stuff because I'm always so tired and drained. I did this diet 6 years ago and lost 6 stone. I fell pregnant and stiffed my face and in 5 years gradually put it all back on. This is my time change again just like you.

Some advice grit your teeth and bars the hunger first 3 days are the hardest you'll do honest so if you can get through those days it does get easier. I'm only on day 4 my self and already feel a difference, not as hungry. Anyways I'm waffling on. 😁

Hello! I started three days ago. Good luck- stay positive and grit your teeth through the first few days. :)

Hi, the very best of luck with your weight loss goals.
Are you doing Total Solution? If so, you'll breeze 1stone by August. :)

Welcome Skregan! Good luck!

Back