Blinkies

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
I'm feeling a bit bored today (even though there's about five billion things I should be doing lol) so I'm going to pull out Photoshop and make some blinkies.

Now I'm not great at them (well never tried making blinkies before but made plenty of blends and signature graphics) but just thought I'd be nice and say if you want one let me know what you want it to say and what colours etc and I'll do my best.

~Gem

P.S for anyone who isn't sure, a blinkie is one of those little things right down at the bottom of my signature. I've got two and one says Lipotrim Slimmer and the other is advertising the Christmas Challenge :)

Thanks for the enlightenment babe, I had no idea what a blinkie was!!!!

I'd love one but I have very little room in my signature and have to tidy it up after every WI to fit that weeks result in!

Hope the boredom goes soon. I often feel the same, so much to do but I just can't be bothered!!!

x

Hehe it's no probs :) I can't even find the software I need for it at the moment coz I've no doubt flung it somewhere and heaped piles of stuff on top of it! :eek:

Finally found the software and completely messed up my first blinkie but hey ho I thought I'd put it up so you could all have a good giggle too :p

rbblink.gif

And we have another though this one is quite harsh on the eyes...

Huge-loser.gif

And another lol... AND I'm going to bed! :eek:

littlepickers.gif

Last edited:
Starlight - I've not forgotten about your request, just been a little more busy than planned! I'm about a fifth of the way there on your design lol... sorry about the wait hun!

Sure thing sweetie. Won't be able to work on any tomorrow as it's my 24th but I'll get to it in the next few days :)

Starlight, finally got your blinkie done :) If there's anything you want changed on it just let me know and I'll get to it for you. I'll post it here and also PM it to you.

For anyone else wanting to use a blinkie, just right click on it, copy, go to Edit Signature and right click again for paste.

AnimationStarlightBlinkie.gif

Last edited:
A Minimins one:

Miniminsrocks.gif

And another Minis appreciation blinkie:

IheartMinis.gif

Blinkie-template.gif
IheartMinis.gif
Miniminsrocks.gif
littlepickers.gif
Huge-loser.gif
iloveminimins.gif

I'll update this post as and when I make more. :)
Feel free to take and use any you like
:)

Last edited:
Starlight, finally got your blinkie done :) If there's anything you want changed on it just let me know and I'll get to it for you. I'll post it here and also PM it to you.

For anyone else wanting to use a blinkie, just right click on it, copy, go to Edit Signature and right click again for paste.

AnimationStarlightBlinkie.gif

I LOVE it is just perfect! Thank you SO much *HUGS*

You're more than welcome sweetie :)

Just finished this halloween blinkie...

halloween-blinkie.gif

If anyone wants it feel free to take it. Also, if you would like it but want it to say something else then just let me know and I'll change it for you.

~Gem xx

You're more than welcome sweetie :)

Just finished this halloween blinkie...

halloween-blinkie.gif

If anyone wants it feel free to take it. Also, if you would like it but want it to say something else then just let me know and I'll change it for you.

~Gem xx

thanks for this hun, i hadn't thought about halloween but i've just set myself a new goal!! thanks for the motivation xxxx

Hiya RB luv all your "Blinkies" I have pinched one for the bottom of my signature. Waiting with baited breath for you to add new ones now. Hugs xx

No probs Vickie :)

San - glad you like them :) If you have any requests or ideas just let me know.

Going to start work on a Christmas one now

~Gem xx

Back