Blinkin Heck, what a week!!

nickie_24

I've just been for my first weigh in and ive lost a massive 11lb, i cant believe it, the smile on my face is HUGE :) heres to another week on Lipotrim :)

Well done hun! Was the in 1 week?
Whats your secret! Keep it up :) x

Fantastic you deserve to smile well done xxx

Aw thanks guys, wasnt expecting that much as i caved in and ate 2 meals, just been drinking plenty of water and been on my exercise bike a couple of times (only for 20 mins each time, couldnt breathe after that lol) Its a miracle diet x x

well done - how are you feeling ? I am on day 1 of Tony Ferguson diet and according to my scales I've lost 5lbs already !!!!!!! Think I need to invest in some new ones !!! Keep it up xxx

congrats keep it up im on day 1 on lipotrim already thinking about food lol but going to stick with it keeps us updated im using you lot for motivation x

Well done on your first weigh in result, that's amazing. Keep up the good work now and your weight will be gone in time.

WELL DONE NICKIE!!!! Ive my first WI tomorrow and hopefully I will get something like that :D

wowser!! An 8th of what you want to lose! That's fab isn't it?!?! Definitely no other diet could give you losses like that!

x

woohoo. u go hun!!! fab loss :D

Hi everyone :) i'm thinking next weeks weigh in isnt going to be too good, ive had a few major cheats and ive been finding it a little tough with the old willpower for the last few days, ive been and brought some of those 'Ketostix' from the chemist and they dont have the slightest pink colour on them. Does anyone know if i will be still losing any weight whilst not in full ketosis? ive got a hen night to go to on Saturday night< 3 course meal, wine and dancing, its really worrying me now about what to do, argh x x x

Back