Total Solution Blip! Whoops!

smidge87

Rubenesque
Confessio time.. I went out for dinner last night and was really good just a chicken salad with no dressing.. But then when I got home I caved in to 5 chocolate hobnobs :eek: tut tut I know!! Think I'm a lucky girl though and didn't throw myself out of ketosis as I'm not hungry today and my breath still smells lol!

Had to confess and get it out my system lol! Onwards and upwards! Hope everyone has a good day :D

Good on you for confessing smidge, and doubly good on you for starting again. Go and look at your no more post holiday blues thread just to remind yourself what hobnobs did to you, and how you'll never give in to the little beasties ever again! :D Are you back to rights now?

Well done on having Chicken Salad when out - there is so many temptations when you can't avoid going out. And hobnobs, they do seem to call to you, sneaky *******! Glad it didn't throw you out of Ketosis, just wipe the slate clean and move on. Well done on confession, it feels good to take accountability, we are all learning :). Hope all is still well!

Onwards and scales downwards!

P.S I find it really funny that we are all excited when our breath stinks :8855:

Thanks guys!! I'm defo back on track now, back into my pre holiday routine with gym in the mornings and I've added in walking to and from work :D I think I struggle most when there isn't a routine so here's hoping I sail through the next 3 months with no more mishaps!!

Christmas countdown begins today :eek:

Back