• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bloated & lethargic

I feel awful this morning, in fact I am so bloated and tired that I could happily go straight back to bed!

I'm only a week in and wondered if it's just my body adjusting to the big change in what I'm feeding it. Any ideas? Also, I don't want to shout about it but I feel quite constipated and have been eating lots of fibrous things so that's quite a surprise too!

Boo :confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
It could be your body getting used to all the carbs. Do you mostly do ee? You could try a couple of original days throughout the week. Also you could try scan bran - I can't stand it, it's like eating cardboard but is apparently very good for keeping you regular

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Hi Little Strawberry,

I'm veggie so I stick to green days and thinking about it I have definitely been filling up on carbs more than I had been - got to do something to make up for the pizza and crisps I'd been gorging on before!

Not sure I can ever eat scan bran though, tried it once and yes agree it is like cardboard, don't know how anyone forces that stuff down! ; )

Maybe I should just see how I feel in a few days and then try some new tactics just feel like a big potato at the moment!! Bx

Champion actifryer
I'm sure it's your body getting used to the change of diet. Just make sure you drink lots of water too, as you're eating so much fibre.

One day at a time, one step at a time
A few things that I find help

As others have said drink plenty of water, I also put a couple of slices of lemon in the first glass as swear it helps digestion

Aloe vera juice - can't recommend it enough - I have have a little each morning - a bottle lasts along time as keep in fridge and just have about 10-15ml

Eating melon, strawberries, kiwi regularly especially water based fruits like melon

Fresh beetroot

Thanks everyone ... been getting stuck into the water and I have the makings of beetroot soup for my lunch too, fingers crossed I'll be back to normal soon! :)