Bloated tummy

Hi Woofy,

When i follow a low carb diet i dont get any issues with bloatedness or bowel trouble....BUT when i eat carbs i suffer from them all including horrendous heartburn!
The only thing i would suggest is water, water and more water and try to flush it out....also, and i know this will sound crazy, but doing some exercise (such as sit ups or just a little bit of bending) will casue the air to squeeze out of you. My old CD counsellor mentioned this to my sister when she suffered from bloatedness and it worked for her. She would lye on her back and lift her legs up, then get on her knees and scrunch herself up onto a ball.

Right now my lully, I would do anything...Im like a huge balloon....

Thanks for the tip, babes :eek: )

Woofy X

eek no sorry, never suffered at all, :(

ya need a good fart ;) lol

eek no sorry, never suffered at all, :(

ya need a good fart ;) lol

No problem there nor with number 2`s. My tummy is like a ball and I dont like it :sigh:

Im gonna hit the floor now and see what happens. If you hear a loud BANG! THAT WILL BE ME LOL....

Woofy X

i bet ya dont like it! youve bound to have lost some weight yet i bet u look bigger :(

have a roll around on the floor (may be your best offer this evening lol) and hopefully it will get better! xx

eek has she been back or did she go bang? lol

Is it safe, can I take my fingers out of my ears yet - I haven't heard a bang

Aww hope you get it sorted, it does seem unusual as it's usually the dreaded carbs that cause bloating.

xx

Didnt go **BANG** LOL but still have the bloated tum tum...
Going to get some water tablets 2m, get some fizzy water and lay on my back with my legs in the air, THEN curl up in a ball on my knees....... Fingers crossed x

Woofy X

Just make sure you clear the area beforehand ;)

glad you didnt pop lol x

and the result was? ;)

She didnt blow!!!!

Got water tablets today and poo stuff....

Kill or cure!!

Watch this space

Woofy X

Jeez, that's going to be some explosion. LOL

Back