Bloated??

Carebear

Hi I am on day 3 today did anyone else find they felt really bloated I feel bigger(not stepping on scales)I never used to drink that much so trying to drink 3 litres has been hard I managed 2 on day 1 and just under 3 yesterday do you think that could be why.

I am the total opposite, I dont have any bloating at all like what I did when I was eating solid food.
I have drank 3 litres on day one, 4 litres on day 2, and I have just started my 3rd litre today on day 3. Plus teas/coffees/peppermint teas.

Hey guys! u lot r doin really well but remember, have small amounts all thru the day and not large amounts of water in 1 go. u need to drink minimum 2 litres a day. Good luck x

Hey guys! u lot r doin really well but remember, have small amounts all thru the day and not large amounts of water in 1 go. u need to drink minimum 2 litres a day. Good luck x

Thanks Saddia, yeah, I just have my bottle on my desk and sip on it during the day.

saddia where have you been!!!!
carebear i only felt bloated when i had my shakes at work because i could never mix them properly without the electric mixer but other than that im fine. r you due the totm?? coz that usually makes me bloated!

Sorry cant say I've had that problem on lipotrim.XX

Yes I sometimes feel bloated also on TFR More so at the evening time when I have had all my shakes and 3 litres of water, I seem to feel full after all my shakes now..Carebear are you due on by any chance??? It could be that also..You are doing great by the way 3 days completed, You will be a skinny cow in no time :D

Thanks for all your replies I dont get totm as I am on the pill(yay lol) I do remember when I done sw last I did remeber i did feel bloated then but put it down to eating lots.Roll on tuesday for my weigh in

I cannot wait to see your results of the first weigh in :D You will have done great sweetie I am sure of it, Keep sipping that water missy :p

Hey FBTB! Ive not been following the diet properly, and I thought its unfair being on here when every1s working really hard, Thats why ive cut down on posting. Its TOTM again!!! Cravings r high etc. Anyways, hope its goin well for u n hope ur enjoyin ur time wiv ur hubby to b! have fun x

Back