Bloating

Do you know what, now you've said it I think I agree.
I'm on day 5 and my pot belly is sort of big and hard. Usually when I "diet" I start to feel it going loose and flabby like its wanting to come off.
Does anyone know the cure??

Yes. Drink a lot of water and be prepared to break wind in front of your significant other. Quite a lot.:D

It passes. Your system learns to deal with the increase in fibre but you do really need to up the fluid to help your digestion out.

All I can say is I'm very grateful I'm in a room on my own, I think if I had anyone in with me, I'd be after poisoning them!! *parp* :D

I must buy some of that peppermint tea, I'm hearing great reports about it and I do get bloated way too easily

Yes I highly recommend it. The best ones are pukka three mint or twinings double mint sensations. I tend to find cheaper single mint teas to be far too weak in flavour.

Oh and twinings do a gorgeous butter mint one which is vanilla and mint. It's literally like drinking liquid butter mint sucky sweets - just less sweet.

That sounds gorgeous Sam, hope they are available in Ireland as a lot of the products you can get easily in the UK is very hard to get here but we have the twinning products here alright, thanks for that (I miss my butter sooooo much)

I hope you find them ok! I can rarely find the butter mint twinings in my sainsburys but know tesco do them. They are sooooo good. Very soothing. :)

I will check Tesco tomorrow Sam as I have to get the ingredients for the speed soup, thanks a mill

I despo need to sort out bloating! Despite the scales saying I have lost weight I feel like someone needs to stick a pin me!
I have a rounder lower belly than i ever did before I started this diet!

I'm wondering if it's all the muller lights I'm scoffing cos I know dairy can make me balloon.

Scared to squat or jog too fast in the gym incase I trump!!
X

emsuper your post made me laugh. The part about needing to stick a pin in you I can really relate to.

I am like an orchestral trumpet symphony of late and its certainly getting on my wick.

I have upped the water tremendously but do not like mint at all so can't bear the thought of the tea. Mint is for cleaning your teeth with not eating- yuk!
I feel like a set of flipping bagpipes! lol! :eek:

Hi Kimberly

try ginger if you don't like mint. It had similar properties. Also many people advocate green tea. I can't stand it myself but apparently that helps!

Oooh I'll give ginger a go! Thanks Sam :)

Back