1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

bloaty update

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by emmabi, 24 July 2010 Social URL.

1. emmabi

emmabi likes to eat!

Slimming World
    My bloatingness last Thursday ended up been a 1 and 1/2 pound gain :cry:

I mentioned to my C how about how bloated I am been so she suggested I move from EE and give Red days a try, so I am now a red girl and have no bloating (all though I am sure it will return on WI day)

Is taking me a while to get my head around it, have got me some new spangly kitchen scales so I can weigh things out.

Have never had wholemeal pasta/rice before so trying that tonight.

Have sat and worked out my meals for the week and phoned my C and she said they all seem fine. Just struggling with dinner ideas, usually have jacket and beans or rice with something, I know I can still have it but have to syn/use as HEBs.

Am going to start doing a food diary then if I am going wrong people can tell me.

I feel really excited about it again, like when I first joined class, need to get a grip!! :D

Emma xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsrobinson

mrsrobinson Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Oooh love your sense of excitement. I've been very bloated the last couple of days but I've eaten a lot more veg than I'm used to! I've cut out the beans and the pasta until it all settles down...
  4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    You can have 198grms of potatoes as a hexb on a red day.

Also you try butternut squash (free on red day) instead of potatoes I find they work.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.