Blockage.... help before I burst!!

catb1979

2nd time's a charm!!
Hi Guys,

Sorry to lower the tone, but any ideas on how to get myself "moving"? I know I've been lax on the water, so will drown myself in that today. Any other allowed remedies as I'm pretty sure I'm going to burst if my tum gets any bigger - I look pregnant!! :sigh:

You could try Aloe Vera tablets, you can buy them at Boots or Holland & Barrett. ;)

add some wheat bran into your diet - 1 tbsp is ok with your oatbran. get some senokot or dulcolax or some psyllium husks (tablet or powder) these are allowed.
I had the same problem too as does Joanne (dulcolax queen) ;)
How are you doing your PV days?

I've been trying all sorts... (not the liquorice variety ;)

Ice cold glass of water before eating or drinking anything else; wheatbran every day (after attack); a gentle homeopathic remedy... and then, when all else fails, I have to reach for the Dulcolax!

Are you in Cruise phase, alternating PP and PV?

Last edited:
I wish...!!! (not for me it doesn't!)

nope mint doesnt work for me either. Must say I havent had a problem this weekend - more like the other way round! thts wine for you lol

(hey twin - even our intestines are in tune! haaaaaa!)

lol what are we like :D

(but did you have a big grin of delight on your face... just imagining all the weight you might be losing?!!).

Oh! I've just realised I'd have gained even more UNJUSTLY had I not that issue!!

Did you gain Vicky? I expect this heat and GALLONS of H2O I'm drinking don't help! And last night, in a traffic jam crawling along for the last 15 miles - 1 hour that took - I didn't dare drink, so drank a LOAD when I got home late

no havent gained am same as friday. although that prob dehydration from the wine :)

omg just had mint green tea and yet again it has made me feel sick and dizzy :( wonder if its the caffiene???

I didn't think mint green tea had any caffeine in it? DUH oh you mean lack of caffeine?

NO green tea does have caffiene in :D

As they say in France, je me coucherai moins bête ce soir (I'll go to bed less stupid tonight!)

I really didn't know!

LOL I like that saying.
well had lunch and have been to toilet again!!!!!

guess where I've just returned from!

LOL OMG WE ARE TWINNIES.
i hope ive lost some weight tomorrow then!

Good too c u soo much in common. Im struggling in that dep at the moment have bought laxis but duno if i should take as we'r tryin to get pg n da box says to ask doc

Back