Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by PositiveBetty, 8 March 2008 Social URL.

1. PositiveBetty

PositiveBetty Full Member

Hello...was wondering if anyone had done a blog of their journey through LL... I'd love to read one to help me get through mine...?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Donnalou86

Donnalou86 Striving for slimness

I started one but never continued I haven't been much help here lol. I have however been writing a diary at home, it's helped me so much writing my thoughts and feelings down during LL
  4. PositiveBetty

yes I did try that too...but got aren't I ;)
  5. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I don't know if I would call it a blog per se, but here is my "diary" so far....I need to add some new stuff to it soon, but its just my thoughts and feelings as I embarked on this trip! It was really helpful for me to write it down...Feel free to have a read but I must warn you - I do waffle, as you know!! lol, and some of it is a bit of a downer as I was not in a very happy place when I started this. ;)
  6. PositiveBetty

thanks BL I'll take a look :D
  7. Jill1962

Jill1962 Full Member

8. PositiveBetty

excellent will read that too...thanks :D
  9. Mrs Lard

Mrs Lard Silver Member

Hi Positive Betty

When I did my Beginner's Guide to Foundation (it's on here somewhere - I wrote it last year for a neighbour and people on Minis found it helpful), I recommended the following blogs:

Live to Slim - Bring It On

My CambridgeLife - iBlog, Do You?

eiras lighter life - iBlog, Do You?

Hunger for More! | Diet, fitness, weight loss blog

My LighterLife Journey - iBlog, Do You?

julie's lighterlife journey - iBlog, Do You?

Lisa's Lighterlife diet - iBlog, Do You?

I haven't checked some of them for ages - so can't vouch for them - but for beginners, these were the business (well, they were 12 months ago when I started but as you have seen, lots of fellow Minimins have been busy themselves!).

I recommend even more (and different ones) for Development.

Good luck with your journey.

Take care.

Mrs L xxxxxxxxx
  10. PositiveBetty

excellent... thank you very much Mrs L xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.