Blogs?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by 12stone_wannabe, 29 August 2008 Social URL.

1. 12stone_wannabe

12stone_wannabe Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World as of 20/8/08
    Does anyone else have one? Mines Size 12 Wannabe if anyones interested! You can add comments if your registered to blogspot so leave me a message every now and then and i'll do the same for you!

Thought this would be another way to keep me (and us) on the straight and narrow!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I dont have a blog - but keep a diary on here instead, I wrote a comment on yurs but it couldn't be published as Im not registered..... it said:
    Glad you're feeling positive this week, I love doing a week when you feel really energized for it. Good luck hun xx

4. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    I've got a blog on this site. :character00148:I'm not really writing it expecting anyone to read it, it's just my way of recording and remembering how I'm feeling through out this weightloss process. I kind of think of it as therapy:psiholog: This is the link if anyone's bored enough to read it:read: http://www.minimins.com/blogs/surfhunny/994-surfing-back-happiness.html

Last edited: 30 August 2008
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.