Blonde Logic's Stream of Consciousness/Diary

Happy Saturday! :)

Well, nearly a week done since the Step 2 week - and finding it really easy to get back into the swing of things with just the packs - though I have been having a sneaky bit of FFmilk in my coffee/tea- I am going to ask her if she thinks that will delay me much? If she feels it will, then I will stop - just find that is what I miss themost, and I know I won' change to black permanently ever anyway - so I am quite happy to have this small, no fat low calorie addition as long as it does not affect ketosis. I wouldnt think it would, would you?

Anyway - feeling good. About lots of things. I think the clouds really and truly are lifting. :)

Well hello there loveliest lady, I've just (well all afternoon) read and caught up with your diary and you can be sure that my heart totally goes out to you - you for sure are one strong woman......however I'll follow on from the positivity in your post and say its bloody great to 'see' you especially in those Levi's ;)

What a star you are to kick the lbs/stones butt again, I hope you are very proud of yourself as you really should be xx

I'll keep checking in, I'm back after many to-ing and fro-ing but have chosen to follow a low cal/healthy eating plan that so far is working and is keeping me happy.

Big big loves

Onward and downward.......

image-3001864641.jpg

Morning BL!

Hi everyone - I have been without my laptop for a week or s0 - it up and died without any warning!! Good to be back online. Ihave been doing good - struggling a little bit since the week I had the small meals - I am such an all or nothing person, I knew that would be more difficult then just a milkweek. So for the last two weeks I virtually stayed the same - which is good in itself, but my messing caused a 2 week delay. Grrrr. Still not perfect - about 99%, and last night I lost 4 pounds - so back on track.

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the Olympics!!! I am LOVING them. And I think the opening ceremonies were great!! Very entertaining!!

Almost the weekend!!!!!

xx

Well hello there loveliest lady, I've just (well all afternoon) read and caught up with your diary and you can be sure that my heart totally goes out to you - you for sure are one strong woman......however I'll follow on from the positivity in your post and say its bloody great to 'see' you especially in those Levi's ;)

What a star you are to kick the lbs/stones butt again, I hope you are very proud of yourself as you really should be xx

I'll keep checking in, I'm back after many to-ing and fro-ing but have chosen to follow a low cal/healthy eating plan that so far is working and is keeping me happy.

Big big loves

Onward and downward.......

Hello Katie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO nice to hear from you - I have missed you on many occassions!! You were my firsst Minimins friend!!! hehehe

How are you - and what are you up too?

If you went through my diary you know the last couple of years have been pretty difficult and traumatic but before that I was so happy with my weight loss - I really thought NOTHING would ever knock me off that pillar - but whoa - there is always something bigger then you out on the horizon waiting to happen I guess!!!

I am doing much better and determined to get back to where I was.

I would love tohear baout you - what you have been up too....are you still riding? My motorbike has been off road for motnhs - missing it and hope its fixed soon!!

So good to see you again and thanks for looking me up - I would have replied sooner but my laptop died and I just got one back!! YAY!!!

xxx

Hi BL,

I hope you are well.

Hi Girlies :)

I am doing good Mel :) I hope you are good too - I just have been struggling without a laptop for several days - now totally caught up inj the Olympics so online time is less lately.

Diet wise I am doing fine - but having some real good inner battles. No damage to speak of other then a 2 or 3 week delay for being silly and pushing the limits. You know on CD you do that week where you have a small meal - that was just over 3 weeks ago. I gained a pound that week, which was OK. Then I kept using Milk. And I think I even had a few bites of some stuff. So I gained another pound the next week. I straightened up but stayed using Milk. I think I mentioned earlier I was thinking of staying with the allowance for Milk because I really cannot get on with black coffee, and coffee is genuinely one of my real pleasures. So I decided to do that. The next week with no nibbles and milk I lost 4 pounds. SO hurrah!!! But this past week, I was picking again. And I stayed the same. So no damage, and still down 2 pounds from before food week - but I think I need to pack up the milk.

I am such an all or nothing person. I know I am still dealing and fighting some grief-monsters, and therapy is heating up and getting challenging and kind of difficult/painful which is awakening not only them but also my shopping monsters......I am so aware for the first time. Its quite something.

Anyhoo - because as said I am all or nothing, I am packing up the milk and going black and white. I think I am psyching myself in to using the milk allowance as an excuse where is that little bit is OK -what if I have this too.....so no more!!!

i could use some vibes to get me back on track as soon as possible!! I keep not quite allowing myself to get in to full ketosis again - so I really need to try hard. I want this done faster, so all I am doing is delaying it.

So wish me luck!!!!

How are you and how is everyone else? Forum sure seems quiet these days.

xxx

image-2558123385.jpg

Hi BL,

Treading water re weight loss. Currently in Florida with my dad (he had emergency surgery twice -- it's all in my diary).

BL good vibes your way but think you'll get there anyway! Have you tried skimmed milk in your coffee and only getting one of those titchy tiny bottles? That works for me and I only allow myself milk in my morning coffees (two) orhave coffee with milk in the morning and cup of tea around 4 in the afternoon. However, I think sometimes it is the head thing of if I have milk I will try and convinc myself somethng else tiny is ok too! In which best way is cold turkey and strictly strict CD! x

Has anyone read Gillian Rileys Say Goodbye to overeating. I have seen it raved about on other sites and my copy arrived today. Looks interesting when I had a quick flick through. Already I was nodding with the amount of it that applied to me so I am hoping it will help alongside the LL counselling

Kira your vibes DID help!! :D I stopped the Milk from Wednesday morning, and since then I have no cravings to nibble or eat or pick....it's great to be away fromthat - even though I am not fully back in Ketosis yet, it feels muh less tiresome, not having thooughts of food all the time is what makes these diets so doable. So pheew!!!

I wonder if Milk is a trigger of mine then, that I did not know after LL. I would not think it was, but its strange that now I have no cravings or unsuppressable urges. Weird.

ANyway - I hope everyone has had a good week, and a fun or chilled weekend ahead. Roll on goal!

Oh yeah - I did a little retail therapy and bought myself three pairs of boots (!!) (I am a total boot freak - completely obsessed) and 4 dresses - all for my goal and near goal rewards. The boots are my @My feet have been to the wars and back present@ :D

Anyway - it was so therapuetic!! :D

It is fun to start feeling excited about fashion again - and putting together outfids and ideas in my head. I am getting excited!! :)

xxx

Morning BL! How lovley to read your positive and happy post! That really put a smile on my face and I know exactly how you feel! I need a bit of that attitude now as I although into my second week I'm feeling weaker and it is the clothes and getting back into fashion that gives me a buzz and keeps me going. Time for a clear out though before I make new purchases! Funny, I am enjoying the sunshine but also quite looking forward to the autumn/winter fashion too! So I am with you on the boots!

Oh Kira, I am a real boot nut. In our Motorcycle circle of friends, my nickname is Boots because I have so many!! Ehheheeh Can’t get enough!!! And fashion wise, I love the autumn fashions the very most – I love the season of Autumn above all as well – its my very favourite – I get so excited in Autumn, a real charge. Makes me feel alive – the brisk air, the crunching leaves underfoot, the first frost – cozy nights with warm fuzzies on – curled up with a hot chocolate and my cats.....I love it!!!! I would be happy if summer was one week, and then winter, spring and autumn were the rest of the year – the majority autumn and an even split for spring and winter. :D Now I am so excited, I can’t wait!! October is my favourite month of the year. J

I am loving what I see in the catalogs for autumn fashions – lots of warm rich colours....lots and lots of boots, and chunky scarves, I can’t wait to be in my new clothes!!! I am even messing about more with makeup again, and having fun (some days) choosing my outfit for work, and my accessories.

I really feel like I am awaking after a very very long time. It’s nice to get some excitement out of things again – even if those feelings still are coming and going – at least they are coming more often, and I know eventually they will just stay and all the other stuff will be put away, once and for all where it belongs.

It feels good, to feel good again. To want to feel good again. Words cannot describe what a welcome change it has been after the past 2 years nightmare. J

I am thankful. Very very thankful.

Thinking of all the wonderful new clothes you will be able to treat yourself with is a great motivator!!! We will get there together, ay?? Then we can swap pics of our great fall ashion finds!! :)

Thanks for all your nice posts. :)_

xxxx

lasttimelucky said:
Has anyone read Gillian Rileys Say Goodbye to overeating. I have seen it raved about on other sites and my copy arrived today. Looks interesting when I had a quick flick through. Already I was nodding with the amount of it that applied to me so I am hoping it will help alongside the LL counselling

Note taken on the reading list. Thanks.

Hi BL,

I love boots too... But have to be at goal as I have chunky calves to fit them.

I stayed with Christain Cyclists in Pensacola whilst daddy was in the hospital there. Awesome people.

I love October, too! I wonder if that is an American thing?

You sound great and I'm glad the nibbles and cravings have passed.

Mel x

I have had a great week since stopping the milk - i do not know if it is psychological or physiological but I never would have thought Milk a trigger of mine but maybe it is!!??

So a good week - and paid for it well - 4 pounds gone! Ysssss!! :)

Keep on keepin on.... :)

Counseling is also over the difficult peak and starting to wind down - and I am learning that I have a choice. I can choose how to go forward now. Happy, or Sad. I choose happy. It feels so good to be feeling good again. xx

Thanks everyone :)

Whoop! Four pounds off!! AWESOME!!!

Great loss BL! I so want to get to the happy place you are right now! I'll keep trying. The October thing must be an American thing because my husband likes October too! (He's American).

I saw Halloween stuff on sale yesterday!!!

Thanks Kire! :) Hi Mel! :)

Maybe us yanks like October because our holidays kick off in October - Halloween followed by Thanksgiving (my absolute favourite) and then Christmas. Who knows - funny we all do though! What part of America is he from Kira?

I just feel so alive in the fall and winter. Must be my norwegian blood that's a few generations back :D

xxx

Hi BL, saw yr postings on the boards and thought I would come over :) you and Porgeous inspired me to embark on a vlcd the first time around during 2008. got down to goal and fell pregnant immediately, now back to lose the weight again. Glad to hear you are getting excited about clothes and life and stuff. I remember all yr posts and photos of new outfits taken standing in the bath or in the ladies toilets! Its lovely being able to get into nice clothes.

Am so sorry to hear about your Mum. It sounds like you've had a horribly hard time. My mum and dad died in a traumatic way 7 years ago and am just going through the motions to seek counselling. Have used food too much instead. Heads in a better place now, I may be able to talk about it to someone.

Anyways, it is nice to see a face I recognise. I am still lerking around the LL and cd boards as the people on here are hardcore serious about losing the weight, I like that! I am doing slim and save because it tastes good, but without support of a cousellor to help make people accountable, a lot of the s&s boards seemed to be littered by posts from people who tried for 2 weeks and were never heard of again. I need to read posts and see pictures of people who are serious about sticking to the plan & take responsibility and do it even when it's difficult.

Anyway, hia!

Back