Blonde Logic's Stream of Consciousness/Diary

Evening BL! Hope today went smoothly now you are firmly in ketosis. Before you know it week 2 will be done and dusted!

How's it going? 11lb is brilliant! I'm restarting slim and save tomorrow. Haven't weighed myself yet and it won't be pretty (eek). Does it feel good to be back in control? I know what you mean about clothes - I love them too and can't wear most of mine at the moment.

Hi BL,

Back from my trip and glad to see you're hanging in there are motivated.

I, too, have a "new" wardrobe not worn - but we will.

Hi Kira - I am doing very well thank you. :) How about you? Is it sunny where you are - its so nice to see SUN!!!

Week 2 weigh in - 4 pounds! That is a Stone and 1 lb in 1 week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Now I am where I was when I did my last run at abstinance - so I only regained 2 weeks over. lol Not as bad as I feared - so now just knuckle down and rock it. :D

And tonight - bars! |I thought I got them last week, so I am extra ready and going to enjoy chewing!!!

How are you getting along Kira?

I suppose I should put a ticker up. :)

Brilliant! Well done 4lbs is a fabulous loss! You know I think sunshine can make such a difference as how we feel. I'm in the north east and the sun has been shining and apparently is forecast to be good all week! Yeah!

Im on day 2 of vlcd detox for a few days just to get bak some control as I gained 5lbs during May and I have to nip the regain in the bud otherwise before I know I'll be near enough 2 stones heavier and no longer fitting into my sizes 8 &10/12's.

I found the 5:2 fast diet great for initial maintenance and plan to try that again once i've lost this 5lbs.

I am very excited for you as I think another week or so under your belt you'll be flying!

I think that is one of the biggest keys to maintenance is nipping it in the bud. Good for you!! Good luck with the detox - you must be about done? My boss has done the 5-2 diet, with good results, she looks great. I don't think that would be for me - I am such an ALL or NOTHING person - the back and forth from eating and fasting would be too much. lol

This morning, for the first time in MONTHS, when I put my jeans on - I felt east, where all I have felt during this whole spate was pain and pinching. They are still tight for sure, but I felt them ease on with out as much pulling and wiggling my arse about. lol

Makes me breathe a sigh of relief! :)

Keep on doing well with you maintenance stratagy!!! You are doing fab being so quick to react. :)

xx

Hi BL - its a long time since Ive been on minimins - thought I would look up a few old faces! I'm on day 6 of exante/LL as I have finally come to the end of my tether with weight :( Got into ketosis with no problems and now just got to resist everything this weekend - hopefully then will be on track! Are you still in touch with Slendablenda - how is she getting on? I will have a read through some of your diary later to get inspired again I don't really feel ready to go back on the LL board yet! Hope you are keeping well xx

Hey daisydoll welcome back . Hope youre well xxx

BL - I'm glad to hear you're doing well :) You seem in much more positive frame of mind which is nice to see!

Hi Daisydoll! Nice to see a familiar face! Don't worry, we're all restarting in some form or another ;) At least there will NEVER be any judgement here; only open arms and plenty of support!

x

Hi Tess :) How are you doing? Hopefully you've settled into the LL way of life now?
I'm doing ok, had 2 weeks off from dieting of events and stress etc, but back on it for two weeks and then I'm off for two weeks again to go road-tripping around Europe. :) Hopefully by doing it like that I'll reduce any damage! I think I'll be roughly same weight as I stopped at in mid-May before I go away for my holiday next week so it's good. :)

My diary if you'd like to take a peek : http://www.minimins.com/slim-save-diaries/200615-minervas-mission.html

x

Hey Min, long time no see! :) Just seen your diary link, I will get reading! Have a lovely time on your Europe trip! (Sorry for the diary hijack!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone. How are all you skinny losers doing? :D Everyone feeling on track, and positive?

I am off this week and this is a long needed break. I am enjoying myself so much. Just doing all sorts of spring cleaning - movie watching - retail therapy - denatl appointments LONG put off finally over with <phew>, and just really enjoying myself. Been gardning - cleand my oven - I am upgrading all my balking trays and roasing dishes for nice new ones. Out with the old standard burnt on pyrex dishes - in with the enamel non stick in lush reds and purples....a cast iron gratin dish in firey orange and enamel. Even trating myself to a new cookie press, which reminded me of the christmas cookies mom made every year, for years and years. And I always stood with her and decorated, standing on a little stools. Oh - and replaced my oven trays tool. So nice to have all new things.

There is a method to my madness. One - I deserve some new ktchen ware - been using basic cheap and cheerful pyrec for a long time. But the real reason, all my dishes are HUGE. And there are just two of us. So I am upgrading and down sizing. This will encourage smaller portions. :)

Oh - and the real news - lol, I almost forgot! I lsot another SIX pounds this week!!! :bliss:

That is 21 pounds in 3 weeks!! It's really going well. :)

I do wish I would start feeling it in my feet and knees though - but that surely won;t be far away.

Feeling pretty chuffed.

I hope everyone else is buzzing and feeling good and focused - keep your eyes on the prize - remmeber - visualise seeing yourself at goal....that does help!!!

xxxx

Hey! BL great to hear you are doing well and on track! Fab way to keep portion sizes smaller by purchasing new kitchenware! It's always good to have a springclean of baking trays as they can start looking worn after a few years and certainly beats trying to clean them up!

Hey bl . So good to hear you on such a positive vibe :) amazing losses btw well done !!! Like you im enjoying the lease of life this brings and enjoying clearing out of the old . Enjoy your time off and treating yourself well , its so lovely to hear someone enjoying the joy of the journey and not just looking to the end result for happiness . So good and so motivating :) xxx

Hi everyone. How are all you skinny losers doing? :D Everyone feeling on track, and positive?

I am off this week and this is a long needed break. I am enjoying myself so much. Just doing all sorts of spring cleaning - movie watching - retail therapy - denatl appointments LONG put off finally over with <phew>, and just really enjoying myself. Been gardning - cleand my oven - I am upgrading all my balking trays and roasing dishes for nice new ones. Out with the old standard burnt on pyrex dishes - in with the enamel non stick in lush reds and purples....a cast iron gratin dish in firey orange and enamel. Even trating myself to a new cookie press, which reminded me of the christmas cookies mom made every year, for years and years. And I always stood with her and decorated, standing on a little stools. Oh - and replaced my oven trays tool. So nice to have all new things.

There is a method to my madness. One - I deserve some new ktchen ware - been using basic cheap and cheerful pyrec for a long time. But the real reason, all my dishes are HUGE. And there are just two of us. So I am upgrading and down sizing. This will encourage smaller portions. :)

Oh - and the real news - lol, I almost forgot! I lsot another SIX pounds this week!!! :bliss:

That is 21 pounds in 3 weeks!! It's really going well. :)

I do wish I would start feeling it in my feet and knees though - but that surely won;t be far away.

Feeling pretty chuffed.

I hope everyone else is buzzing and feeling good and focused - keep your eyes on the prize - remmeber - visualise seeing yourself at goal....that does help!!!

xxxx

Great post and planning! I'm sure you'll be feeling better soon. Super losses!

Oh what a fun busy busy day! After my weigh in, I looked in at B&Q for some garden furniture. Now that we FINALLY :)bliss: ) have a finished back yard now - we have decked the who thing up to the border thats already planted and beautiful - and now, instead of piles of rubble, spare tired, engine parts, (boys. pah!) etc, we have level groud which is a blessing for my feet - and it a lovely little haven now. So we are getting atable and some chairs. Maybe tomorrow night. I found a lovely mosaid one in all sorts of sand and neutral tones. I hope he likes it. :) I then saw the dentist to have 2 cavities repaired. I actually nearly almost fell asleep in the chair!!!???? What? That NEVER happens. Good sign - only used this dentist once before. They had an opening later in the day so I went back and had my teeth cleaned - which I am wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over due for. And now, I have just returned from Dunelm MIlls!

And I am dog tired, and me feet are up and screaming at me - but it was fun. Tomorrow will be a fun day getting every thing organised and put in its new digs. I also got some shoe storage boxes that I am going to use in the freezer - we have a deep chest freezer and I am so sick of having to trawl through everything to find the peas. (For him. lol) So now I can make "Drawers". I hope it works. I am really plesed with my purchases. Maybe tomorrow when I take them all out I will take pic and share. Since I am not sharing clothes, at all, at the moment..... hehe.

Man I have been on such an organsising streak lately it is SO unlike me. But feels great. It feels great to have the deisre - to care enough to want to do something productive for a change. :)

Feels good to feel good. :) And to have sparkly clean teeth. :D (As clean as they can be after years of smoking and coffee!!)

Hey - did I ever say here that I successfully quit smoking? I can;t remember....but I quite a year and 9 months ago. :) Snuck up me today at the dentist how long ago it was! yay!

Anyway...I have a fresh pot of coffee waiting for me in the kitchen....so catch up with y'all later!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back