bloodshot eyes

Discussion in 'Exante' started by lastdiet4me, 2 September 2011 Social URL.

1. lastdiet4me

lastdiet4me Silver Member

hi everyone, i have to ask this as im sure it must have something to do with the diet but since starting 3 weeks ago my OH noticed that my eyes were bloodshot, actually it was prob about 4-5 days in, they are not sore, they dont itch and its not because im tired, tbh i have more energy now than ever before, but they look dreadful, has this happened to anyone else? i did wonder if it was to do with ketosis? i dont know what else it could be, i feel fantastic but i am a bit worried as ive never suffered with this before xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    I have to say my eyes feel a bit strained and tired looking - but I think this is because I'm not sleeping too well as I am hungry!!!! For some reason ketosis does not dampen my hunger pangs. I guess I'm a freak lol!

4. leedsforever

leedsforever Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(36.19%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / Low carb
    I wear contacts and remember from previous that it can makes your eyes dryer !! I noticed this on weds and took them out for the day xx

lost nearly 6 stone ... hoping to make it 7 :)

5. lastdiet4me

lastdiet4me Silver Member

omg thank you hun as long as its the diet i can live with that lol it was just really worrying me, my OH bought me some eye drops from the chemist and as i put them in it felt like my eyes had been cleaned if that makes sense..lol although they dont itch they did feel dry so hopefully its def the diet and will get better as the weeks go on, thank you both for replying xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.