Bloody Bonjela!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MrsF2b, 23 April 2010 Social URL.

1. MrsF2b

MrsF2b Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.29%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    OMG - i hate bonjela!!
    My wisdom tooth is coming through and causing me super pain ... i text my cdc to ask about bonjela and she said it should be fine. I read the label and there is no sugar ... used it ... now i think i've been thrown out of ketosis because i haven't lost anymore weight in 2 days plus my belly has been rumbling like a its possessed!
    I've been getting drugged up on nurofen now because my toothies hurt!!
    and to make matters worse ... my grandparents are here until wednesday so i've been cooking them meals (fish pie tonight) and dribbling :rolleyes::rolleyes: My grandads birthday is on monday and i'm making apple pie ... be strong i keep telling myself
    Hope everyone else is having a better time than me! Roll on monday ... weigh in day!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I might be wrong - and I frequently am - but should you be taking Nurofen on what is essentially an empty stomach? I always thought that Nurofen/Ibrupofen had to be taken with or after food, whereas paracetamol based drugs have no restrictions. If I am right, that may be why your tummy is gurgling.
    I hope that your painful wisdom tooth calms down soon - get them all whipped out, best thing!

4. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    If you know which tooth it is, then get a dissolvable asprin onto the gum by it - works as a local anaesthetic

You can have nurofen if you have had a bar or shake, however don't take asprin and Nurofen

5. nattyclare78

nattyclare78 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(21.91%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Jabba yes you are right neither aspirin nor ibuprofen should be taken on an empty stomach, co-codamol would be ok xx

6. magicmary

magicmary Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    clove oil will work wonders for you:jelous:

7. Aaleigha

Aaleigha Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.21%)
    Diet:
    slimming world all the way
    If you are taking nurofen one of the side effects is fluid retention
    when I was on this prescribed by the doc I used to get terrible fluid retention and swelling of the feet ankles - I was taken off it
    so dont worry about the weigh it will go when you stop medicating

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.