Bloody Bonjela!!!

MrsF2b

OMG - i hate bonjela!!
My wisdom tooth is coming through and causing me super pain ... i text my cdc to ask about bonjela and she said it should be fine. I read the label and there is no sugar ... used it ... now i think i've been thrown out of ketosis because i haven't lost anymore weight in 2 days plus my belly has been rumbling like a its possessed!
I've been getting drugged up on nurofen now because my toothies hurt!!
and to make matters worse ... my grandparents are here until wednesday so i've been cooking them meals (fish pie tonight) and dribbling :rolleyes::rolleyes: My grandads birthday is on monday and i'm making apple pie ... be strong i keep telling myself
Hope everyone else is having a better time than me! Roll on monday ... weigh in day!

I might be wrong - and I frequently am - but should you be taking Nurofen on what is essentially an empty stomach? I always thought that Nurofen/Ibrupofen had to be taken with or after food, whereas paracetamol based drugs have no restrictions. If I am right, that may be why your tummy is gurgling.
I hope that your painful wisdom tooth calms down soon - get them all whipped out, best thing!

If you know which tooth it is, then get a dissolvable asprin onto the gum by it - works as a local anaesthetic

You can have nurofen if you have had a bar or shake, however don't take asprin and Nurofen

Jabba yes you are right neither aspirin nor ibuprofen should be taken on an empty stomach, co-codamol would be ok xx

If you are taking nurofen one of the side effects is fluid retention
when I was on this prescribed by the doc I used to get terrible fluid retention and swelling of the feet ankles - I was taken off it
so dont worry about the weigh it will go when you stop medicating

Back