Bloody Celebs!!

RetailChick

2 Years Maintaining :)
Reading a magazine today a new celeb mum annoyed me saying she wanted to lose another 6kg- she is same weight as me now and same height- I've been alright about myself recently but now I'm wondering if I need to lose another 6kg!!! Jesus bloody celebrities!!!

You can only answer that yourself Chick, you should stop when you feel it's time to stop...celebs live in a different world!!! I would say that with your height you must look amazing now..be proud of yourself..don't mind all the magazine crap!

I don't know how old you are, but I'm guessing quite young... give it a couple of years and you won't notice or care what weight celebs are! Honestly, this diet is about YOU. Based on your current BMI being 22 (if your data is up to date) you are already closer to 'underweight' than to 'overweight' so I'm sure you don't need to lose another 6kg! In fact, another 6kg off and I think your BMI would be 19.9 which is underweight.

Think I'll be happy to get to goal :) Running after my son should keep me fit- cant all afford personal trainers!!!

Oh I'm 27 btw, cant remember the last time I was referred to as "quite young" lol :)

Think I'll be happy to get to goal :) Running after my son should keep me fit- cant all afford personal trainers!!!

Oh I'm 27 btw, cant remember the last time I was referred to as "quite young" lol :)

You have made me feel really old now!! lol

I am ALMOST old enough to be your mum (legally anyway lol) x x

Do what makes YOU happy hun, not what is in the magazines --
The celebs may not necessarily have weight issues, but most of them have other areas of their lives that are not happy x x

I AM old enough to be your mum.......:eek:

Hiya,

i read the same article i think, was it jennifer Elison??,i thought she was quite refreshing talking about her struggles. She looks amazing as im sure u do, try an not compare ur self to anyone else i mean if i was a lad mag favorite i'd be pushing myself that little bit further too!!!

Lol you guys are so funny!! SlimmerSu how old are you?? You look in your twenties in your pic there!

Lou1 yep it was Jennifer Ellison! I thought she looked amazing too and thought her interview was so honest and true to life ( although I got fatter after I gave birth- go figure!!!) Thats why it knocked me when she said she wanted to lose even more weight!!!! Shock!

Retail.... I LOVE YOU!!!! pmsl

I am 42... In all fairness that photo is not very recent (hence the slimness!! lol) but i would have been in my late 30s though....

You are my bestest friend ever!!!! lol x x

ha ha ha how funny!!! Well you look fab in the pic anyway :) x

Back