Bloody internet

bexnkev

Silver Member
Looks like it could be anything up to another week without my internet... feel like I've had my arms chopped off!!!
Hope you all have a good week!! (thank god for my sneaky go on the internet at work)

Oh bex I know how you feel it happened to me a while ago. hope you survive

It's awful being without the net - hope you get back on it soon.

You have my sympathy. When our computer bust I had to resort to going to the library where the computers/keyboard/mouse were filthy, and the other users weren't much better - a combination of stale ciggie smoke, B O & bad breath - urghhhh!

I know what you mean, I have restricted myself to using my home pc for the internet, after a not so nice comment from my boss at work about the amount of internet usage (although I've seen her on M&S and Next websites at work :rolleyes:), so I haven't been on any non work related websites this week at all, felt quite virtuous as 2 of my colleagues were on Sky News today and a ballet shop online!! Just waiting to see if I will get challenged again!!!:rolleyes:

Well it's still off!! Could take a further 6 days apparently! I is missing me Minimins!! I lost 4lb last week as my ticker says so a good week for me.
Hope you are all having a good week:D

Hello Bex,

Nice of you to pop in, hope you get you PC fixed soon:) Well done with the weight loss, thats great news.

Brilliant - glad to have you back Bex :)

Back