Bloody turkey mince...

you should be ok provided your whole meal was under 15g x *passes Lexi a valium n mutters BREATHE!* x

I bought some last week that was a lot lower than that as I think it was only the breast rather than dark and light meat

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Where did you get it Kat? Mine was Asda. Just worked fat out properly & meal was about 16g which I've done before & been ok x

fingers x for you Lexie, I have tons of loo roll left from my trip to costco the otehr month so if you want some chucking over let me know :p

off to costco again on tuesday :) x

Whenever iv had a tango visit its been fairly quick x

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

probably TMI but if it was bright orange and stained the actual toilet I hate to say this but "you've been tango'd"

I normally shop in asda but it was actually Tesco. I hadn't realised until I made my burgers and realised they were lighter in colour than normal.

Just in case you fancy the burgers. It's

1 onion
1 carrot
1 red pepper
1 container of turkey mince.

Blitz onion etc in a mixer then add the turkey mince. Keep blitzing and it sticks itself together without any egg etc.

Spoon into burger shapes. It can be a wet mixture but I cook them straight away on a George Forman grill so any extra fat runs off anyway. I've never had any hassle with them

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tried doing stuffing with turkey mince.. Didn't work the same as pork mince.. So won't be doing stuffing with turkey mince.. Will be full fat pork mince, my OH is so HAPPY!! Lol

never mind hun. I and a few others im sure have been there but we just put it behind us and learned from our mistakes :) x

Back