Bloomin Eck!

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
I went for first RTM weigh in today... was 8 days because my old group was on a wednesday.....

...... wait for it.....

-5LBS :D:D:D:D:D

Go me!

well done Claire!
Thats fab :) xx

Well done Claire, lucky you, you go girl! Well i haven't seen my LLC for about 5 weeks now, but i htink my weight has remained the same! Don't forget I still have to lose about 20lbs yet :(. if i want to be at goal! My doctor said i am fine for now, as long as i just maintain it!

My belly has popped out now though, i htink its the fruit, even though my weight has remained the same!

Hi Slimseaa,
The carbs will definitely make your tummy pop a little bit. I deal with it by eating no carbs after lunch. I try to stick to fruit at breakfast only and my complex carbs are from brown rice or porridge rather than wheat products. How many weeks until you start on your triggers?

Well done Claire, lucky you, you go girl! Well i haven't seen my LLC for about 5 weeks now, but i htink my weight has remained the same! Don't forget I still have to lose about 20lbs yet :(. if i want to be at goal! My doctor said i am fine for now, as long as i just maintain it!

My belly has popped out now though, i htink its the fruit, even though my weight has remained the same!

Your belly pops out LOL... u do make me laff :p

My belly just permanently pops out lol... am well chuffed with the 5lbs though, also told my LLC that I will extend RTM... I'll see how it goes, considering I still want to lose about another 2-2.5 stone! x

I rowed 10k on Wednesday though, think that kicked the weight off ;)

Back