blossom's diary

blossom102

Silver Member
Hey everyone
I've decided after having a couple of slip ups the last few days I'm going to make a diary,after reading through your diaries I know it will help motivate me,so I'm on day 10,up until day 8 i was 100% then day 8 I had 3 shakes and messed up with a chicken torilla wrap,day 9 was 100% and then today I messed up again with 3 slices of takeaway pizza and a full fat coke.my goal weight is 10St at 5ft8,I lost 8lb in my first week taking me to 12st12,my weigh in is Wednesday,and I will go ahead with that weigh in as I think getting into the mentality of "starting over" won't be very helpful for me in the longrun as I think it would give me ammunition to be naughty for even longer if I do happen to slip up! So good or bad I will see the damage Wednesday!
Tomorrows a new day and hopefully the start of many 100% ones! Goodluck to everyone, you're all such a big help! X

Day 11 has been great,no hunger from coming out of ketosis and I've been 100%

B-chocolate shake
L-wafer bar
D-chicken and veg and a cafe latte shake

Was wondering how many eggs you can have for your protein?does anyone know?getting bored of chicken and not really a fan of meat unless its a burger inbetween a bun lol

Managed 3litres of water so far,roll on day 12 xx

Well done gettin back on hunny

I love having eggs as protein.. lovely with smoked salmon, made into an omlette with veggies or poached... Yum. Love a baked egg too!!

You'll be at goal in no time Xx

RebekahR said:
Well done gettin back on hunny

I love having eggs as protein.. lovely with smoked salmon, made into an omlette with veggies or poached... Yum. Love a baked egg too!!

You'll be at goal in no time Xx

Thanks hun
Omelette fills me up so much so im really glad we can have eggs! :) x

Day 12 Has gone okay,had a bit of a wobbler and tantrum when making everyone homemade chips but I got through it, no eggs in the house as my brother has decided to eat them all and I can't face chicken so will have 4 shakes instead,had 2 hot cafe latte shakes and a hot hazelnut shake yummy! :D and will have another a bit later on!tried to do 30ds today,but 10 minutes in I got really faint and had to stop,im usually full of energy but Its totm (even though im on implant and don't usually get periods) so I think that was probably the reason.hope everyone is well xx

Take it easy n stock up on eggs!! A lot of us had problems with bleeding on plan, its a vlcd thing!! Very common for those with implants who don't normally bleed to bleed!

Well done on getting through today x

RebekahR said:
Take it easy n stock up on eggs!! A lot of us had problems with bleeding on plan, its a vlcd thing!! Very common for those with implants who don't normally bleed to bleed!

Well done on getting through today x

Thanks hun,hoping the bleeding passes soon once my body becomes used to it,Defo stocking up on eggs tomorrow,can't wait for a good omelette :) xx

Day 13,so fed up,I've been 100% and im not hungry but I just miss food! Haven't managed to do my exercising today as my friend came round so that hasn't helped,its weigh in today but somehow I completely forgot!? How I don't know! But I haven't been going to the toilet so im really bloated,and I've drank loads now so ill weigh loads! So going to weigh in the morning and take my measurements!

B-cafe latte shake
L-cafe latte shake
D-two boiled eggs and broccoli

Might have another shake later but really not feeling it,oh well another day down! Hope everyone is well xx

Bananas said:
Hi you're doing good :). It's only human to want food, especially with all the darn adverts at this time of year. Make sure you have ur fourth pack though so ur getting your daily allowance in x

Thanks hun,I will do :) agree about the adverts! I love come dine with me too so I don't help myself lol xx

I would go Loopy too having shakes only - any reason hunny??

Lots of variety kept me going, mixing up the protein, packs and making a nice meal lunch & evening.

It will get easier, we all have those moments hun

Xxx

RebekahR said:
I would go Loopy too having shakes only - any reason hunny??

Lots of variety kept me going, mixing up the protein, packs and making a nice meal lunch & evening.

It will get easier, we all have those moments hun

Xxx

I can't eat the meals hun,no idea why as some of them I like,but just can't face them, I have struggled in the past with ketosis and eating though,and I find the bars are way too nice which is why I haven't ordered any this time! Its something I have to work on but if I have them I want to eat them all?even tho there's lots of my brothers junk in the cupboards which I don't even bother with,the $&$ bars I can't resist though! I do have my shakes hot though and they seem to really fill me up, what meals do you like?I can't stand the Mac cheese but I've got a couple of cottage pie and chilli to try if I can bring myself to opening a packet lol xx

I can't have bars they make me binge, I only get them for traveling.. better than nothin

Are you vegetarian hun?? .. just thinkin meal ideas

I love the cottage pie and mac cheese.. have the latter with loads of cauliflower. Bulk out all the meals with veg & protein. I enjoy the Spicey spaghetti.

Ultimately I'm happy with shakes n porridge, but its lovely having a savoury option when your really hungry or craving savoury

Hope that helps Xx

RebekahR said:
I can't have bars they make me binge, I only get them for traveling.. better than nothin

Are you vegetarian hun?? .. just thinkin meal ideas

I love the cottage pie and mac cheese.. have the latter with loads of cauliflower. Bulk out all the meals with veg & protein. I enjoy the Spicey spaghetti.

Ultimately I'm happy with shakes n porridge, but its lovely having a savoury option when your really hungry or craving savoury

Hope that helps Xx

No not veggie hun,but not a huge meat fan,will give the cottage pie a try tomorrow though as what your saying is so true about variety! I guess I will get bored if I carry on like this! Im going to bulk the cottage pie out with some veggies tomorrow! Defo not going to risk the bars,they are too nice! Have you tried the wafers? Omg I love them! But they really don't fill me up! Xx

Try a little milk in the cottage pie to make it creamy. Lots of veg, so filling..dosent look fantastic but tastes amazing!

I'm not a huge meat eater either but I like to add smoked salmon to the packs scrummy

Hope you get on ok. I found the porridge filling, often have it late morning or lunch

Xxx

RebekahR said:
Try a little milk in the cottage pie to make it creamy. Lots of veg, so filling..dosent look fantastic but tastes amazing!

I'm not a huge meat eater either but I like to add smoked salmon to the packs scrummy

Hope you get on ok. I found the porridge filling, often have it late morning or lunch

Xxx

I really enjoy the porridge and oatmeal,I've ran out though! Thanks for the tip hun,will give it a go and let you know how it was! Xx

just weighed and updated my ticker! -3lbs yay! so 11lbs in 2 weeks! reallly happy,few more weeks and ill be in the 10s hopefully! just had my cafe latte shake for breakfast,yum! x

Back