blow out day

I wouldn't dare - I start my new week right after WI and starting with a blow out would lead to a week of nonstop eating.

I did it. I lost one pound this week even after a few blowout days. I have done three runs this week though. After wi I had 30 syns which is actually very low for me. I'm going to stop eating rubbish after wi now and try and be good x

:) congrats on your loss. I had a mini blow out yesterday (a cookie and a dumpling!), STS for me this week, but I know the menu this week will be far better than lasts weeks, so I'm hoping for a loss.

When me and my boyfriend at the time (years ago!) went to the classes we would eat breakfast, skip lunch and go to the class and then stop for a kebab on the way home, funny thing is we wasn't the only people in the kebab shop from that class either!

We used to have blow out days most weekends and I can say I always lost so I don't think it did me much harm but I' sure I would of lost more if I had stuck without those days.

I'm a lot stricter this time round, ok so I'm on day 3 but still... lol I find it so much more easier to do this during the summer because in the winter I just want to comfort eat and I really am a huge comfort eater!

Ive used 13.5 syns these last 3 days which to me is very good considering I was using the full 15 each day previously, Ive decided if I get a huge craving for something I will have it but instead of buying a multi-pack or whatever I will buy a single and make sure the temptation of having more of whatever I fancy isn't in the house, if it's not in then it's not a choice to have it.

I also think it would be more of a temptation to have blow out days during the winter because I can cover up more and feel more confident with myself like that but during the summer months I can't do that which is ever more of a motivation because I want to lose weight to gain the confidence to go out and not have to wear a hoody or cardigan to cover my body!!

I plan a nice treat meal for after weigh in, sausages, mash and a tin of 'sketti' feels like a naughty meal but totally on plan.

I also have a plan that when I've lost 2 stone I'm going to have a doorstep white crusty bread sandwich! Although I may have to put that off till 3 stone ;)

In fairness though Lisa you are seriously under-eating. You are nearly 42ft tall - most of us are much shorter;)

Maximus said:
In fairness though Lisa you are seriously under-eating. You are nearly 42ft tall - most of us are much shorter;)

Ha ha. I know but don't know how to change it. Chinese tonight mmm x

Go into User CP in the dark blue bit at the top of the page. Then on the left hand side - under Your Profile, click the first link Edit Your Details. Under Addition Information, in the 7th box down, input your height in inches.

Steve

Back