Blow out days?

dannyboy

Just wandered whats the most calories people have eaten on an up day? Or stories of buffet blow outs, sessions in the pub and still recording weight loss?
Anyone regularly hit McDonalds or burger king? This is all out of interest and not knocking anyone!!:eek:

I will eat what I fancy....if that includes Maccies then ill have it...I may be more aware of what I'm eating after though :)

Just wandered whats the most calories people have eaten on an up day? Or stories of buffet blow outs, sessions in the pub and still recording weight loss?

One day I had eaten all my up day allowance + a bit more and then went and had a lamb doner kebab that evening so that shot my calories right up - I estimate that day I had around 3500-4500 calories and I still lost weight that week.

Anyone regularly hit McDonalds or burger king? This is all out of interest and not knocking anyone!!:eek:

I have had a few meals from McDonalds and Burger King... like Welshmamma said, if I fancy it I will have it :D. I do try to only do it if I have the calories to spare though. In the last 13 weeks I've had something from McDonalds or Burger King 4 times, that might increase for a short wile while the Big Tasty is back on lol.

Last edited:
Back