blow out on WI day.. anyone else?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lou*, 14 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Lou*

Lou* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    finding 1 which i stick to !!
    hi does anyone else have a blow out on their wi day?

i tend to get weighed then have really good intentions which all go to pot and like today ended up in macdonalds of all places! not eve sure why !! i did loose 2lb this week but i feel like i've ruined that feeling . does anyone else do this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

there is a post called 'Free Days' that talks about this topic.....perhaps the two should be merged mods? xxx

4. Lou*

Lou* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    finding 1 which i stick to !!
    ooh sorry i should have scanned the board first before posting. no bother elliebear i'll delete ( if i can ) and look on the other threads. thanks muchly xx

5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

not sure we can delete - message one of the moderators and ask to have it merged :) xxx

6. JosieDelonge

JosieDelonge Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I find we've spent so long using food to treat ourselves that it's hard to change thinking track sometmes.

We're all guilty of having food to cheer ourselves up or to treat ourselves when something has gone well. I'm trying to think of treats in terms of new makeup or clothes but it's hard not to pat yourself on the back with a bit of chocolate!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.