Blown it big time!!!

Tatty03

I am gutted with myself. I had a Chinese Sunday :( I could kick myself now though not only am I trying to get back into ketosis but I have not lost any weight in 3 days :( I won't make the same mistake again!!!! X

Don't fret about it.......... just carry on TS'ing. Any weight you gained will be gone again in a couple of days...... you can do it :)

hey i have had the same issue, and hopefully its done now. Its been done a line can be drawn through it and as many have said to me, dont worry we will start again and get there again. Hope you feel better about it soon and they said to me just look how to avoid now we have done it (easier said than done) i was so bad had a bbq and everything and threw myself away from ketosis!!!! but we are normal people. We have done it once we can do it again.

good luck hun

when i read the title of your post, i thought maybe you had a weeklong binge on all sorts of things, but it was just one meal? that isn't blowing it big time :) you will be back on track before you know it. well, you already are. hopefully you enjoyed the chinese and now you are ready to get back to business. :)

not blown it at all there tatty! You had a blip but if I were you I would feel even more proud of meyself for jumping back on the wagon! You may have lost a couple of days but in the wight loss campaign that's immaterial - you've taken great corrective action - well done!

Back