Blown it!

raachel28

This weekend I have been sooooo bad :( I had some Galaxy yesterday (synned) but then, like a fool, made the kids some cupcakes......and had 3 myself! :sigh: :booboo:

Hey thats not tooo bad when i think about what i have eaten, just draw a line under it and start fresh today xx

Blimey thats nothing compared to when i have a melt down!

maybe just use your syns for the next few days on your cuppy cakes? and cut down a little?

i made some cup cakes the other day and i never ate any, thats cause they were rock hard and tough as bulls lugs. why cant i cook :(

3 cupcakes & choc doesn't count as 'blown it'.

Just add them into your weekly syn allowance & you'll be fine.

I got home from work on Thursday to find my lovely daughter had baked some apple muffins, so I had two. She did more baking on Saturday, apple & choc muffins & apple crumble, this time I just had the 1 muffin, but it was soooooooooo hard she's such a brilliant cook.;) But I'm not too concerned I've allowed for these in my weekly syn allowance:D

Hi Rachel, Well just like others have said, get up and go girl! It's just a blip and we all have them - and do you know why? - 'Cos none of us are perfect! So don't beat yourself up. If you constantly keep telling yourself you are a failure guess what? you will be! An if you keep saying that or this food is an absolute nono it will always seem more attractive and tempting! Ease up on yourself and get to it, you know you can!:)

Back