BL's One Stone Reward

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
This will e my rewards thread. Each stone I will post a photo of what I treated myself too. And wow! What a great start!!!

I am one spoilt child!!! :D:bliss:

I have had the most lovely afternoon!!! After work I went to Boots Chemist to choose my first "Stone" reward. I was going to spend 25 pounds. My husband said as it was my first reward and I have done so well and been a good sport, etc., he would match me so I got to spend 50 quid....and this is what I got!

OneStoneReward.jpg

OneStownRewardPJs.jpg

ooooooh!! I've gone all girly today!!! Lots of body butters, and scrubs, a body brush, new blusher, and pink pajamas! After I indulge in all the goodies, I will sit down to a cup of one of three flavours of really nice coffee I treated myself to too!

And I was proud of myself for this....I stopped at the first Boots on the way home from work. They were out of a FREE gift that came with the Sanctuary products, so I got the other items, and then headed home and was going to drive into the Boots in town here. I impulsively decided on the way home to park my car at home and walk in to town to get a little exercise - got 2500 more steps on my pedometer doing that!!

The pink Jammies were just toooo cute to leave behind and they are the softest cotton which with lots of hand emroidery, and will be loveley for Summer evenings. They are too small, so come the warmer weather they should be just right!! And they were only 1 pound in a charity shop!!! I also got a pretty avocado green top thats too small too, so that is two things to work towards!! And 2 quid for both - can't beat that!! (Except Greenock gal did on her trip!! Must find out which shop you go to L!! ) BBut I was really happy. :D:party0049:

It felt good to be walking out in the cold sun, with a bag of goodies that I deserve!!!! Luxury items I would never buy for myself!

Tonight, I am going to make like toast and butter my body!! :D

Watch this space for next months reward! :waves:

Wow, what a fantastic lot of loot! And how nice of hubby to chip in - what a cool idea. You're going to be so pampered and quite right too. Well done on the first stone, and I look forward to the pics of your next reward!

Excellent, your goodies look great --- good on you for treating yourself, I'm all in favour of that :)

I went shopping to do a big treat to myself but they didn't have exactly what I wanted so I ended up with a pair of trainers for my son ..... didn't quite work out right :)

Well deserved and now to pamper the new you. Hubby needs an extra hug for being so supportive too. The best incentive is of course to lose the weight but a touch of luxury along the way is just divine.

Di

Wow, what a fantastic lot of loot! And how nice of hubby to chip in - what a cool idea. You're going to be so pampered and quite right too. Well done on the first stone, and I look forward to the pics of your next reward!

Thanks!! The next one and further ones will not be so extravagent. This one was special! But I am going to enjoy the indulgences!!:)

what alot of booty! well done for that first stone, and good on OH for matching it!

My 2nd weigh in today and I have lost a stone too! No offers from my Hubby to match anything I got! LOL!

Oh ha lovely jublilee your just deserts.

Be careful with the butter, we dont want you slipping out of you hubbies hands:D

Hey there BL,
First of thanks for wondering about me. ;)We must have ESP or something for me to post so near you thinking about me...

BUT GO YOU!!! that is fanatasic that you lost a stone and way to go and reward yourself!! Good job and I look forward to seeing more of your goodies and share in the celebration!

Well done Big Birdy on hitting the stone mark :clap: :clap:

Well done you! Now then, you'll have to start putting all your clothes that are too big on Ebay now, make some lovely dosh for some more treats!

Although, as my friend said, "Aren't you going to keep them incase you put the weight back on?" NO WAAAAAAAY!!! They are out of here! I've got about 80 odd things on there are the moment, and posted 17 today!

Enjoy the body butter!!!

xx

Back