BL's Reinvention of the Reinvented

It is isn't it, last time I wasn't quite ready to give up and when Lottie was upset it just showed me that she was definately more important at that point in my life. Now however she only feeds for comfort and drinks rice milk from a cup too so having healthy mummy is now at the top of the list of priorities.

I have a photo collage on my living room showing pics of me and the kids playing and running about when I was at my slimmest and we were all so much happier, my eldest says I was more fun then which makes me cry but also gives me the kick up the bum to be that person again not this lazy mum who can barely go for a walk let alone run around with her babies!

:) xXx

Wow BL your so inspiring. I'm back on the LL program as from today only for a week just want to loose another half a stone or so. I did LL over two years ago lost 9 stone and maintained since (and had a baby in-between lol) your so right about your mind if your tuned in to were you want to go your on your way and will power just flows
Good luck Claire x

BL your hubby is sooo lovely!
Emma - good luck, can't believe Lottie is one already?? Where does the time go??!!

Happy new year to you both
Daisy x

ARGH!!!!!!!!!! Everything was going so well, but I have kind of slipped and teetered on and off the rails this week. Its been an awful week - me and my DH have been fighting most of the week about money. My misuse of it. lol

I hate fighting about money. It is the worst thing, other then adultry, to fight about I think. It takes me imediately back to my ex-husband and the breakdown of my first marraige. I just hate it,

But I am RUBBISH with money. I always have been, my entire life. I am impulsive, compulsive and a bit addictive in nature. Gee - where have I heard that before?

I realise really - if its not food - its shopping - if its not shopping, its gardening - if its not gardening - its cooking/baking. Whatever is my coping method for lifes stress, etc., it always seems to become impulsive. I think I have a problem. lol (no laughing matter really - but hey....it is what it is.)

Anyway, all the fighting has abruptly woken all the chatter boxes - The rebelious child, the victim, the rescuer - all of em. And they have all been making excuses....trying to justify mybehaviour. lol - it is the loudest and the clearest I have ever heard them, which is somewhat annoying. Little Sh*ts. lol

I know, no matter they tried to tell me, at the end of the day - eating will not help, it will simply taste good. Thats it. Wont change or fix anything.

I have been fighting carbs all week, and giving in way more than I should have. I need a swift kick up my backside, and to get on with being a good little dieter. :D

Oh, life - what fun would it be without the challenges.

Thats my rant. That is my plea for a kick - and hopefully my getting it off my chest, freeing me to get back to my very important agenda.

Thanks fir listening. :)

xxx

So sorry you have had a cra*p week, hun.
Hope to see you tomorrow evening?
I've had an easier week with the packs this week, but still
mucho temptation!
I seem to have been surrounded by food, but in reality probably no more than usual, I think I am just noticing it more.
I can't believe I went almost a whole year without even tasting anything I cooked.
It's all talking to me!
Hope things are a bit better with C. xx

Hello BL Darling

Sorry to hear you are having a crappy week!! Money fights are the worst :( And this is such a crap month financially anyway... I don't have a bean until payday which is crappy as I really could do with some distraction. Things will pick up though, hang in there and stay strong. You KNOW you have it in you, hell girl you and SB are my continual inspiration. I am hanging in there on the packs, though like SB am far more tempted by food this time than I ever was before. I just want this little bit of weight off as quickly as possible so resisiting - but it is taking everything I have. Am seriously looking forward to the RTM even though it is a quick one.

Has your number changed btw, as I have texted you a few times, but never know if you get them or not, as I don't hear back from you.

Hang in there honey, you are one of the strongest women I know.

Hugs

J
xx

Back